ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SkullKing & Paceytron

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pacey4324
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: SkullKing & Paceytron Reply with quote

Hey Guys, Pace here,
I got a bit of news, bad news for some people. James (SkullKing, DoomTyrant, High_Vltg3) and I will both be leaving ZDaemon after the current tournament is finished. It’s going to be hard to leave, but we have our reasons for doing so. We both agree that ZDaemon isn’t as fun as it used to be, so we want out. Both, James and I have decided that we’re going to be writing a few goodbyes here. I’ll start with me, and seeing as James doesn’t have an account, his goodbyes will come after mine.

Pace:
Alright, firstly, I’d like to say goodbye to eblitzkrieg. I’m gonna miss having you around, your unusual binds and your ability to always keep me on my toes in CTF. You were one of my favourite, mainly because you are from Canberra, too.
Next up, Rygrass, you've been such a good friend. Always kind and nice (except when you were drunk or losing in a game Razz). I'm gonna miss the accusations of hax from you... yeah, maybe not.
Robbbbb, I'd like to say thanks for all the help you've provided over the years. You've been such a great help Smile. I'm gonna miss your many b's. I also have to say, that you've been somewhat a role model to me. Your dooming skill is just... wow. I'm gonna miss you a fair bit.
Sirfistus, in the short time that you were my clan leader, you made me feel so welcome in it. I've strived to be as good as a leader as you were, but sadly, I feel that I failed. Sorry that I couldn't keep the clan going for even longer, but I did manage to keep it for this long.
Czar, I feel we've had quite a lot of fun over time. The aliasing period, in particular. I can say for certain that I won't miss your BFG whoring, but please know that I will miss you. Stay sick, bro.
Theremin, it's been fun all playing alongside you in all the clan wars, ctfs and such. I'm gonna miss you a lot. We've had heaps fun times, and I want you to know that it was great will it lasted. You're now officially the leader of CFH. Keep the tag or throw it away, it's your choice. Do with it, what you want.
Revstar, I'm gonna miss the many times that I've seen your name pop up in CTF games. You've been such a great challenge in the various games we've played. GG.
DarkeTiger, what can I say? I'm not gonna miss those Wicked Sicks in CTF, especially the ones against me. But, I will miss the many times we've played. You've shown me quite a bit on how to play the game properly, all the secrets and such. I was hoping for a duel sometime, but we never got around to it (I think). Ah wells, shit happens. Keep fresh.
Roscoe, you are definitely my favourite American. You've got the best comments and bindings. I have to say, it was an honour to have you in our old clan, LBH (Granted, it was a shit clan). I'll try and keep in contact with you. Don't forget me, you lovable stooge.
Lastly, I'm going to miss seeing all of the old familiar clans. It's been fun...
You guys have made a home here in Zdaemon, over the past few years. It's going to be hard to leave. Thanks guys, for everything.

SkullKing:
Hey all this is SkullKing now saying goodbye to all but ill stay on until the end of the tourney!

First of all i'll start with Roscoe cause you were really the first I knew, first one that let me try out to get into a clan, so I thankyou for that. You were on often even for the differences in timezones and I even tried to play with you alot in your own servers. So thanx and cya Roscoe you were my first online friend on zdaemon Smile

Next I'll go to Rygrass well what to say, at first i thought you were a dickhead, but you were alright when I got to know you a bit more, lol you always used to beat me, not anymore Razz. But you were a great guy and you used to host servers for us, so I thankyou for that Smile

Hmmm who next I think Czar, well I guess I learnt and got the most out of you, especially some skill with the bfg heh, but you were alright most of the time, except when you started to think that I hacked that wasnt funny, but still im saying goodbye to all my better knowm friends on Zdaemon so you were there too Smile

Robbie Smile. Sorry for leaving so soon after joining I didnt originally intend to but things come up and I wont be on as much anymore, my parents are kind of Anti-Online gaming as it is. But thanx for being my friend on Zdaemon and helping me out in several occasions Smile. I always thought you were the best on there and you still are I think Razz

Who else, I may give some notable mentions now to others who i have known. Ok Revstar i have known you awhile you have been quite friendly towards been and most of the time liked a game. Um Blitz and Ranger Im not so sure about you two according to Ry you two made him kick me but i dont know who to believe and frankly I dont care but I shall still say goodbye to you. Sharpe i didnt know you that well but you always beat me and it was all cool so cya.

DarkeTiger hmm what to say you always had some great lines that gave us a laugh Razz. I cant think of anybody else right now if I forgot to mention you jst tell me and ill say goodbye to you too Smile

Oh yeh Shadow this isnt really a goodbye cause i still see you at school for now, well till the end of the year, But i cant forget you, you were always their to own when i needed to own someone Razz

You may see me on very rarely now but thats about it. So Sorry to all especially Rob. GoodBye, now me and pace will leave you with some last comments!

Alright, we're going to miss all you guys, every single fucking one of you.
Oh yeah, both James and I leave Tomek with this final note.
Tomek, you'll always be our village idiot.

Right then, Bot, make us two goodbye sandwiches, to go.... I meant now.

Well, guys, it's been great.
GG Everyone!

Oh yeah, please give this link to anyone who was mentioned above.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Robbbbb
Born with a creativity deficiency

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Ill miss you guys.

I wish you both the best

Pop in sometime and say hi, if youre ever in the mood for some dooming

GG fellas
Rebecca
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byeee paceh!
stewboy
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, don't go. We'll miss you. Sad

And I don't get a mention? Not fair. Sad
maibuzz
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bye guyss!!

Have a good one =]
rygrass
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laterz both, didn't really expect this but ohwell

lol skullking , Hv or what ever u want to be called now.. thought i was a dick head .. that cracked me up

latez both
and pace GG from LBH Razz first clan for me Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
eblitzkrieg
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no wai Sad

sorry guys to see you go
i'll miss your competitivity
in times to come
your names as one
will go down in sweet history

Czar
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck man fuck WHY OH FUCKIN WHY !!!

you two were one of my favourite canberrians Razz

had an awesome time with james, when we were co leading..it was fun man..cept the part where i lost to u Sad like 10 times..ffs

my win percentage still higher!! haha

fuck man im gonna miss having you around..and ofcourse we were kidding when we said you were hacking man..just playing with you Razz

and pace..bro, youve been a good mate on here..so good luck to you for the rest of your life. and as rob said..drop by, hav a chat

<3 guys!
Roscoe3000
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man! You guys are great friends, and its quite sad to see you go, and realise we won't see you alot anymore. But I'll leave you with these parting words of love straight from the heart:

NO SLACKING!!!

Good Game, guys. Stop by once in awhile, eh? Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stewboy
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skullking are you going to be leaving ST as well?
[Chaos]_DaRk_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad :<
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: