ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Open Tournament July
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tai*WarGreymon
YOU PERVERTS!!!1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niv hasn't been around at all. Has he ever been available? He said we would play on one night and then he said he couldn't..
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said he isnt feeling too well so he asked to be removed. So i moved you through.
Tai*WarGreymon
YOU PERVERTS!!!1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, talked to him. That's too bad. Sad

Voldeth, when can we play?
DemonChildXP
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey badfish,

What time could you be on tomorrow? I'm open for anything during the day. I read the deadline so we need to go ahead and get it played =P

Thanks...
sabertooth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
July Tournaments
This is the LAST day to get your second round match played or contact admin, there are two days left till the August signups begin, all July matches MUST be finished as soon as possible. Disqualifications of all players who haven't replied or played their matches will happen in 24 hours, round 3 matches must be played tomorrow if possible, so please check the brackets on the 24th.

I have no one to play for the second round.

Considering since I haven't seen the only two ppl on my part of the braket, and today is the last day to play SECOND ROUND matches, they haven't played there FIRST ROUND match. I would think they both be get DQ'ed. Embarassed
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR, judging from the brackets, you could consider doing Sams thing, and stopping the tourney for there is not enough time to finish it. As well as sending out a message for further tourneys.
sabertooth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR You could stick to the Euro tourney thread and leave the US one alone since it does not consern you. Razz
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played in it Very Happy, so it does. And facts fact, theres no time, so bye bye Open tourney July.
sabertooth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O srry I forgot you were the one that got Dominated by BadFish in the first round XD
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way is that dominated, especially considering the ping difference Smile. And i suggest you don't reply to this cause your spamming the thread...
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at the matches that haven't been played and from trying to chase people up to play them, and also due to the fact that we need the tourney servers in two days for next months tournaments, I have decided to end this tournament now and request the brackets be deleted, there is no way I will be able to get everyone who needs to, to play their matches in time.

Apologies to those people who have been trying to play their matches. There will be no bans from next months tourney from the DQ's this month, I'm well aware that delays in tourneys cause them to die.

As usual the signups for the August tourneys will open on the 25th, the map will be hosted on GSN #6 as soon as the registration opens as usual, so you can check the map out and get some practice in before round 1.
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg.
Tai*WarGreymon
YOU PERVERTS!!!1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew this would happen. Rolling Eyes
Faye
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=(, however I was already digging my grave.
BadfisH
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not much i can do, been on and havnt seen my opponenet, he can probably say the same :/
Wrath
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verdale and I have been arranging the match through pm for a while now and we had our match scheduled for 2pm today, but I got called into work this morning and just got back. I'll stay until further notice.

I was really looking forward to this tourney cuz I love this map, so It's a real bummer to hear that the tournament will be ended due to the time limitation, but what I think would be cool is that if we still had this tourney go on alongside Augusts till it's done. If not, if people have the same ambition as me, it wouldn't be a bad idea to just take it upon ourselves to complete it.

I don't know guys, was just looking forward to it is all Crying or Very sad
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can't be helped, Bones and I did everything we could to get people to play their matches fast, chasing people, news posts, posts on the threads, harsh DQ's. At some point you have to draw a line and say ok, there are x amount of matches that have been played and this many still to do, this tourney is not going to finish anytime soon. We know this is due to the late start which couldn't be helped. We also need the server, we have three extra tourneys this month for you all, we can't keep last months map on indefinatly unless we cancel this months tourneys.

So the moral of the story is, get your matches played fast and within the time limit in tourneys, a lot of the people who didn't play or didn't contact us about their matches were online everyday playing, please help us to help you guys have a fast furious fun tourney for August, play early and if you have a problem contact the admin sooner rather than later (or not at all in some cases) and keep the tourney moving Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: