ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Int. Tourney January
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe your just an idiot amen who the hell plays at midnight. He waited a whole week for you because you had a lame ass excuse that your ping sucks so you should be thankful so stfu knowone cares how mature you think you are because people believe it or not have lives outside zdaemon.
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admiral-Shakal wrote:
or maybe your just an idiot amen who the hell plays at midnight. He waited a whole week for you because you had a lame ass excuse that your ping sucks so you should be thankful so stfu knowone cares how mature you think you are because people believe it or not have lives outside zdaemon.

Exactly my view on this moron.
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, well yesterday i saw both Amen and Kazaam in the same server, i have no idea why you didnt play. Amen: if you feel like dropping out, do so. Just dont come and complain about how you guys couldnt get your game done when you were both in the same server. If you would still like to play your game, today is the last day to do so. Please dont continue to flame in this thread.
poniez
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was afk and at school from 4 pm eastern to 9 pm yesterday, when kazaam logged in, and will be today and tomorrow. he knew this would be the case because i'd posted the schedule to the forums if you look back a few pages. dd_133 also knew this--we were both on at 4 pm, but i had to run off to school, as he will recall, and we set a game for 10 pm when i returned, which he missed...

kazaam, i never agreed to play at 7 am eastern this morning, i was asleep. that isn't a time i agreed on at all, so he just showed up at some completely random time in order to pin the missed game on me. i sleep from 4 am to 9 am.

anyway i'm spending too much time trying to explain my position, and not enough doom is being played, so i'm dropping out of the tournament. i'd be glad to play any of you gentlemen in a non-tournament 1v1, which i feel is a much better mindset in which to play games. it's a lot less competitive and doesn't give people the impression that what they're doing is all that important (although sometimes experience points and rank change this--i won't discuss my opinion on experience points here, you can probably guess it).

so kazaam and dd_133, enjoy your match... kazaam good luck hitting 20 against him, and check your email, i sent you something.

sorry that this was such a bitch, i guess i'll be the man and admit my error in:

a) drawing attention to myself initially by criticizing your game face and the fact that you were delayed in going into the round 3 match
b) being too hostile about the fact that you didn't show on saturday
and c) attmepting to make my point that i feel i was correct in showing up for 5 matches, 4 of which were no-shows on the part of the other player.

these were big mistakes. as i wrote to kazaam, i think people are more likely to disrespect people online, because in the flesh people are more restrained and respectful, so i hope none of you would have said the things you've said to me and been so hasty to criticize my opinion in real life. and same goes for me on not giving you more breathing room, especially considering kazaam did wait a week for our game (although i wasn't aware that you cared about waiting at the time since he only mentioned that on monday following the missed game).

peace!
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sorry that had to happen Amen, good luck in another tourny or such!

Kazaam when can we play.
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
kazaam good luck hitting 20 against him
I think you underestimate kazaam to much. I played kazaam and DD and I think they both have a good chance of winning.

Goodluck Kazaam and DD in the intermediate.
Go mark win this one!
kazaam
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dd i'll probably be on 7pm to 10pm eastern tonight if thats good for you, if i'm not on email me or msn me. I would prefer to play earlier then later though.
poniez
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dd_133 wrote:
Well sorry that had to happen Amen, good luck in another tourny or such!

Kazaam when can we play.

there is no "luck" in the tourney, people just don't even show up for the games!

there won't be another tourney for me--at least not intermediate. the regular tournaments i played in were totally smooth and mannered.

i'll play you separately though, just for fun. you're on my list so i'll see you around... sorry we couldn't play in the finals... this kazaam guy wouldn't give up, and i'm tired of arguing with him and his posse of internet friends.

and shakal, i beat you all the time back in the day, you're just an FFAer anyway, and like i said i'd have no trouble beating kazaam, and i look forward to the time we happen on the same 1v1 server so i can finally shut him up... as for dd_133, i respect him, especially considering he's a 56ker, when i left yesterday evening for class he was beating whiteboy567, who is one of the better zdaemon players--i can only get 30 or 40 on him on a good day. i still regret that we couldn't play each other in the finals.

anyway i'm done with this zdaemon shit, there are other more important things to deal with
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFAer that was a long long time ago I stoped ever since those crap omg maps came out. I have been playing 1vs1 like crazy. Care to have a match and prove your shit talk. Im sure back a couple years when I didnt know anything you beat me a few times in FFA and considered yourself good Wink And if DD was beating a guy named whiteboy who you can only get 30 or 40 on that speaks for itself that you suck 1vs1 when I can beat DD like 50-17 so think before you speak MR. Im So Mature.
poniez
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admiral-Shakal wrote:
FFAer that was a long long time ago I stoped ever since those crap omg maps came out. I have been playing 1vs1 like crazy. Care to have a match and prove your shit talk. Im sure back a couple years when I didnt know anything you beat me a few times in FFA and considered yourself good :wink: And if DD was beating a guy named whiteboy who you can only get 30 or 40 on that speaks for itself that you suck 1vs1 when I can beat DD like 50-17 so think before you speak MR. Im So Mature.

go play whiteboy567 now. he is incredible. i didn't believe it either.

and i'm not saying "i'm so mature" by no means am i mature or do i consider myself to be, but at least i show up for matches. that's all i said. stop assuming things...

and yeah i'll play you. and when i beat you it was like this past summer, so not too long ago, and i was on a different name, and then i came back in october for a few tourney games, also under a different name, and then in december when i settled into a new apartment finally, i started the latest name, and now as of a few weeks ago i stopped using the latest one because people were giving me too much shit once they found out who i was and how much i suck now, so now i'm on an anonymous name keeping it on the down low.

and dd was beating whiteboy 4-3 when i left, i mean that could be anything, just a few lucky spawn kills or bfg, whatever.. he probably lost that game. seriously, go play whiteboy and let me know who wins.

anyway i just don't like how you've been butting into this argument over showing up and taking sides with your "real life" friend in order to gang up on me and make it seem like i was wrong or something
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and kazaam just played, and this tournament is officially over! Very Happy
50 - 39 my favor, well played kazaam! gg man Very Happy

I have a demo and screenshot if needed. Good luck in other tournaments Kazaam. Wink
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poniez wrote:
Crann wrote:
Go KAZAAM! You carry the torch that is to light the path of our little... Triple Entente... seeing as how it is just me, you and Vadim left basically.

Good Luck.

dont even start that shit

"triple entente" "red fucking army" "triforce" wow you people are like 5, makes me want to throw up

besides it's just a dumb tournament, no cash prize, doesn't matter who wins or loses

Well maybe if you never started this shit I wouldnt have been such an asshole
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, everyone, good idea here, shut up and don't start this up again.
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats DD Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: