ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Int. Tourney January
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poniez
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kazaam wrote:
Thanks Humanbones, sorry bout not playin Amen i was with Shakal and some other friends. So when can you play then amen, i can play 7:00 pm my time on weekdays its 6:19 pm my time at the moment of this post for time difference purposes but i think you figured that out already as midnight in the forums is my 7:00pm. My God time zones are even more confusing then aliases.

Sorry bout delayin your match dd_133

ok, firstly i don't think you deserve a match, since that was the day we'd agreed on almost a week in advance, and i was on from 12 pm eastern to 4 am, which is more than generous.

secondly, the forum time is different for everyone--mine says the post i'm quoting was made at 5:19 pm

thirdly, your info given on the tournament registration page says "7:00- 8:00 pm my time". what is "your time," so sorry i'm not psychic. you also said that in your post... don't be a moron

having said that, it's midnight eastern time right now, and if you login in the next few hours i'd be more than glad to kick your ass. if you don't log in, that's a shame because i have school and work and other things to do--i'm not interested in sitting around all day wasting my time again or arranging another date--so you'll have to take the dq and let dd finish off the tournament. the final round was supposed to have been played by now

don't sign up for tournaments if you're not going to show up for games you agree on playing... so i've played one incredibly stupid game this tournament and had two people who didn't show. all i got from you was "gogo triumvirat3 loll!!!11" and people telling me to hang myself and i should "suck a big donkey cock you bestial bastard"or whatever

grow up
Handy Mustard Gas
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poniez wrote:
secondly, the forum time is different for everyone--mine says the post i'm quoting was made at 5:19 pm

stop bitching about this, cause you can go to your profile and set what time zone you're in
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you really cared about your match so much you easily could have asked this earlier so dont bitch like a little school girl when you cant get a cheap win. And dont act like your the only one with work to do ever see that midterm thread? ya thats right people besides you are busy this month too. And on a lighter note I dont think being in a game for 333 minutes is very busy Wink
kazaam
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sorry, i thought i had posted my specific location on registration but i guess i didn't. Anywho i'm in Toronto and we are in the same time zone, so my 7 is your 7. So without further confusion can we please have our match, u might be pissed cause i missed a day but i had to wait a WEEK FOR U, because "The ping in San Fransisco sucks". One last thing, stop choosing midnight as your playing time, as shakal pointed out a bunch of ppl including me have exams so i can't play at midnight but i can play at 7:00 pm.
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handy Mustard Gas wrote:
poniez wrote:

stop bitching about this, cause you can go to your profile and set what time zone you're in

Yeah but you can't see what time zone anyone ELSE is in.

Edit: In any case, will you people play today or not at all so one of you can fight me, because we are already WAY past deadline. And the registraton for the Feb tourny has already started!
poniez
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kazaam wrote:
Well sorry, i thought i had posted my specific location on registration but i guess i didn't. Anywho i'm in Toronto and we are in the same time zone, so my 7 is your 7. So without further confusion can we please have our match, u might be pissed cause i missed a day but i had to wait a WEEK FOR U, because "The ping in San Fransisco sucks". One last thing, stop choosing midnight as your playing time, as shakal pointed out a bunch of ppl including me have exams so i can't play at midnight but i can play at 7:00 pm.

as i said i'm done with you: we agreed on a day a week in advance and you blew it, so that's it. i had the day off and left my computer on, and you didn't show at all. if you'd emailed me that day and said "look i can't make it sorry man" i'd be glad to set up another time with another match, but instead all you have are stupid excuses and trash talk (and your friend thinks it's his business to join in on said excuses and trash talk). and while it's true that it's "an easy win".... it'd be "an easy win" even if we did play, i assure you. if you've already missed one day entirely, and we set another time, how can i guarantee you'll be there? which reminds me that you also missed my second offer, which was a three hour timeframe. for the past week i've had you on my buddylist (imagine that), and i also have checked the "players in the past hour" list and you haven't been on a single time.

well it looks like the map has already been changed over so DD we'll have to play on the mancunet server. here's my schedule for the next few days: eastern time i'll be at school from about 3 pm to 10 pm in the evenings. so i think 11 pm and later is probably the best time, although early morning or midday is fine also. friday i have off so just about any time that day will be a-ok, except for the evening because i'll probably be out--but late evening, like 11 pm or 12 pm should be fine if that's ok. so you pick the time and i'll be there, as soon as possible (like tonight or tomorrow) is preferred, given the fact that the tournament should have been over by now, and also that i'd like to end this as soon as possible so i have less to worry about--i have enough on my mind as it is. one of us will post the time on the forums, and i'll arrive early so kazaam has a chance to show up and get pounded for closure, and also so he doesn't continue accusing me of dodging the match, then we'll play

let me know, email is on the contact page
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, im giving you and Kazaam today and possibly tomorrow to finish your game and thats it. If you dont get it done, im going to move Amen through because hes been active on the forums. I wont ask Manc to change the maps until the 31st, so you should have enough time.
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm bones Amen clearly says up their that he doesnt want to continue the match but Kazaam does so u move Amen up. Where the hell is your logic?
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so what your saying is that Amen doesnt want to play but Kazaam does, so i move Amen up?
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I am

as Amen said to kazaam
Quote:
as i said i'm done with you: we agreed on a day a week in advance and you blew it, so that's it.

Plus Kazaam had to wait a damn week for the fool because he complained about ping and he misses on day and he should get DQ just because he was on the forums more thats BS
Crann
Unstoppable!

Location: Home of Beer, the Maple Leafs and Chesterfields: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, that sucks.

Mebbe everyone needs to deflate their balls a little so we can resolve this situation. Amen, I understand that Kazaam has been absent for the last two times you set, but sometimes that happens. Look at the last Int tourney before this one, I and xiansucrose had times set like 5 times and one of us missed out. But eventually we got the match done.

So there's no need to whine about someone missing a match twice. Just reschedule it, give the guy anywhere between one and three days to respond... send him an email, pm, and several other notices so that he is more aware of the match.

Enjoy, and good luck. May the best DooMer win. Very Happy
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When can we play Amen? Any specific time?
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amen hasnt advanced yet keep your socks on
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, last time I checked the roster he HAD advanced. -_- And the tourny servers aer all UDM3 map03 now
Admiral-Shakal
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

changed now Wink
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well this is ticking me off, if you can't show up to play the game then don't sign up. I've patiently waited long enough, this is getting tiring. Hell, even the FEBRUARY tournies started signups now. -_-
kazaam
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll start with apologizing to dd_133, sorry its dragged out.

i was waiting for u for a week Amen stop being such a prick over one day, pay attention to the posts i said i can't play at fucking midnight, not everyone in the world bends to your fucked up hours. During the week i can go on 4 pm to 9 pm but 7 pm as i have metioned multiple times is best. So unless u wanna play at 7 am i think we're gonna have to ask human bones to flip a coin.

Don't be such a whiner and bull shitter, your telling me in the period of a week from when round 2 ended to now u couldn't go on for 7 pm, but i "blew it" cause i didn't show up for midnight on Sat, even though u said i may be able to go on for that. My patiance for u has run out, first i waited a week for u cause ur ping sucked and i waited because i wanted a fair match, then u started trying to get me DQ because i didn't show up for the match time u wanted even though u said maybe u might show, i then apologize but u keep on bitchin and then u start insulting my friends and say that i accused u of match dodging. U r an asshole i never accused u of match dodging but now i'm starting to suspect, my friends r backing me up unlike yours if u have any, and u forget i waited a week for u, u ungrateful bastard

I will be on at 7 am tomorrow as that seems the only time in common we have, stop bull shitting me and show up. Post or email if u can't make it.

P.S. Thanks Vadim and Justin, I really appreciate the back up.

Last edited by kazaam on Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
poniez
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not even going to bother commenting on "ur" post.

dd i'm back from school now, it's 10 pm as we said. meet me on the server. right now my hands are warming from the cold so you'll have some time to get situated and we'll finally get down to business.

kazaam wrote:
I'll start with apologizing to dd_133, sorry its dragged out.

i was waiting for u for a week Amen stop being such a prick over one day, pay attention to the posts i said i can't play at fucking midnight, not everyone in the world bends to your fucked up hours. During the week i can go on 4 pm to 9 pm but 7 pm as i have metioned multiple times is best. I got school from 9 am to 3 pm so that doesn't leave us with much common time does it? So unless u wanna play at 7 am i think we're gonna have to ask human bones to flip a coin.

Don't be such a whiner and bull shitter, your telling me in the period of a week from when round 2 ended to now u couldn't go on for 7 pm, but i "blew it" cause i didn't show up for midnight on Sat, even though u said i may be able to go on for that. My patiance for u has run out, first i waited a week for u cause ur ping sucked and i waited because i wanted a fair match, then u started trying to get me DQ because i didn't show up for the match time u wanted even though u said maybe u might show, i then apologize but u keep on bitchin and then u start insulting my friends and say that i accused u of match dodging. U r an asshole i never accused u of match dodging but now i'm starting to suspect, my friends r backing me up unlike yours if u have any, and u forget i waited a week for u, u ungrateful bastard

I will be on at 7 am tomorrow as that seems the only time in common we have, stop bull shitting me and show up. Post or email if u can't make it.

P.S. Thanks Vadim and Justin, I really appreciate the back up.
poniez
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, at the time of this posting, it's 11:30 eastern, which is one hour and a half past the time me and DD_133 had agreed to play.

this tournament fucking sucks.

i'm inclined to just forfeit and have DD_133 and kazaam play each other... this has been a huge waste of my time. it sucks being the only person who shows up for games, and having 3 people miss games on 5 occasions, and the only person i actually played was awful. seriously, you people should grow up and learn how to keep commitments. you're all pretty pathetic.
kazaam
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it is 7am now amen and your not on, i think that was our last oppurtunity to play and your not here.

I know your "time" is sooooooooooo important so i'll try to keep this brief, maybe the reason nobody shows up is because they can't play at 2 am, i have shown for all my matches, but it seems i can't play you because your at school or work or have bad ping. I waited for you and you gave me bs hours that you were on. So if you still wanna play then play, otherwise forfiet and stop being such a drama queen about it, its only a game.

I'll be on from 7pm to 10pm tonight if you still wanna go.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: