ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Intermediate Tourney November
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exdeath
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I understand it Shadow Ghost hasn't won an Int Tourney nor come in Second. If that's true, he shouldn't be taken out of this Tourney. I don't see what the big deal is even if he's better than he says. If he wins, then he moves up and the issue is over. If he doesn't win, then this is where he belongs. Also, I usually beat him and there are plenty of people who are better than I am.

hobomaster22 wrote:
Samiam, I wouldnt take him out of the tourney. It seems like his place. I've just beaten him 50-20 (not meaning to brag) and we all know I suck. At least watch how the tourney goes.
Joseph Collins
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can get back on-topic for a minute, you freaking knobheads. . . Sheesh. . . Here's my sign-up information, Sami.
--------------------------------
Player: Gaibon
E-Mail: Joseph_Collins AT Cox DOT Net
Note: Please post the e-mail in this format on the page, or don't post it at all. I have privacy/insecurity issues. ^_^;
Messenger: AIM: Joseph Tek Fox
Connection: 384KBps Cable
Preferred Time: Anytime
--------------------------------
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deathz0r
Custom Title

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Collins wrote:
If we can get back on-topic for a minute, you freaking knobheads. . . Sheesh. . .
What are you blabbering on about, it's been on-topic the whole time. This thread is about the November USA Intermediate Tourney, and every post is relevant to the meaning of this thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
GonnaGetYou
Reaper's Coming For Ya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol nice putt deathz0r.

Last edited by GonnaGetYou on Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Joseph Collins
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those two clowns were arguing back and forth for at least a page of posts. On-topic, perhaps, but rather disruptive to the topic, regardless.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GonnaGetYou
Reaper's Coming For Ya

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Collins wrote:
two clowns

two clowns? who are u talkin bout?
Joseph Collins
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GonnaGetYou wrote:
two clowns? who are u talkin bout?
Marine and Shadow Ghost. Can we drop it, now? Thank you.
HC-Shadow_Ghost
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clowns?!?!?!?!, and for ur info, ur supposed to give ur info at the other site... goto the first page and look for the link, and btw it is ontopic, unless the tourney isn't on topic...
Joseph Collins
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ha. . . The link on the front ZDaemon.org page didn't link directly to the registration page. You actually have to sniff around to find it. Otherwise I wouldn't've posted my info here on the forums.
HC-Shadow_Ghost
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did u check the very first post? the one where samiam says, "to register, click here" the here is a link
Joseph Collins
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . .nnnnnnoooo. . .no, I can't say that I did. Damn it all. ._.;
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samiam wrote:
You were unable to join the last Tourney as you have already won one, if you win an Int tourney you move up to the open, several of the other players who have never won an Int tourney but come second have also moved up.

is that so? Wink

funny how i never got a chance to be in the inter torney and prove my worth to the open... Razz
Fred512
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im signed up and ready to die Laughing
Corey_LB
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Hey all!! Reply with quote

Hey all and mostly Samiam I have registered once again for the Int. USA tourney and hope to go much farther this month anyway's to get to the point of why im posting this is I have seen and heard alot of discussion of this whole HC-Ghost thing and would just like to make it clear for him and everyone else in the tourney if he is allowed to join I will teach him what zdaemon is all about and I will come out on top anyone who challenges me will be destroyed and after I take the INT toruney I will go on to wreck the punk's in the open tourney's let this be a word of advice to you Ghost I'll take anyone PEACE out and I promise this month is gonna be different from the last;) also srry for posting this message in october tourney lol typo..
Tai*WarGreymon
YOU PERVERTS!!!1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey all!! Reply with quote

Corey_LB wrote:
Hey all and mostly Samiam I have registered once again for the Int. USA tourney and hope to go much farther this month anyway's to get to the point of why im posting this is I have seen and heard alot of discussion of this whole HC-Ghost thing and would just like to make it clear for him and everyone else in the tourney if he is allowed to join I will teach him what zdaemon is all about and I will come out on top anyone who challenges me will be destroyed and after I take the INT toruney I will go on to wreck the punk's in the open tourney's let this be a word of advice to you Ghost I'll take anyone PEACE out and I promise this month is gonna be different from the last;) also srry for posting this message in october tourney lol typo..

STFU. Rolling Eyes I bet I could spank you so hard you wouldn't sit for a week.
HC-Shadow_Ghost
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, this tourney is gonna be verrry intereting, don't u guys think so Cool
Vorpalslash
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey all!! Reply with quote

Corey_LB wrote:

ROFL, what shit've you been pumping into your head?

... and a bit of advice, go seek english lessons immediately
Joseph Collins
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, according to the page, I'm all signed up. After we get that last player, then find out the match lineups, it should be pretty good.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampire Knight wrote:
Samiam wrote:
You were unable to join the last Tourney as you have already won one, if you win an Int tourney you move up to the open, several of the other players who have never won an Int tourney but come second have also moved up.

is that so? Wink

funny how i never got a chance to be in the inter torney and prove my worth to the open... Razz

Because you were already too good Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: