ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Tourney August
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isus_in_black.
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: In my oppinion Reply with quote

In my oppinion the only fair thing to do would be to dedlare me the Winner of this tourney Smile After all I lost to Envision, and if Envision is not here to take first place it should automatically be transfered to me or I should progress to the finals to play vs Darcy Smile
Hehehe Cool

Seriously though, this tourney was really botched up, for example Omega Weapon and Tigerson should not have been allowed in the tourney in the first place, since everyone knows their reputation. Also the tourney should not have started before all the places were filled up. Another thing is people progressing without playing their matches, while I realise that a no-show is a no-show action should be taken that only people who are SERIOUS and COMMITED to the tourney be allowed to join it in the first place. People who have previously dropped out of tourneys for no good reason should not be allowed to participate unless they can prove they really intend to play....This is only my oppinion on the matter but I think with a little better organisation everyone could have much more fun...
Embarassed
Raider
Lazy Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: In my oppinion Reply with quote

Isus_in_black. wrote:
.....action should be taken that only people who are SERIOUS and COMMITED to the tourney be allowed to join it in the first place. People who have previously dropped out of tourneys for no good reason should not be allowed to participate unless they can prove they really intend to play....

I completely agree.
Tigerson
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: In my oppinion Reply with quote

Raider wrote:
Isus_in_black. wrote:
.....action should be taken that only people who are SERIOUS and COMMITED to the tourney be allowed to join it in the first place. People who have previously dropped out of tourneys for no good reason should not be allowed to participate unless they can prove they really intend to play....

I completely agree.
why you guys don't give me a password Mad
i have more time's rigesterd in a tourney and never had a chance too play some of them Crying or Very sad (banned,and no pass for the server)?
now i wanna play in this tournament but you must give me a pass?(password for them they don't understand pass Rolling Eyes )
Poignant
Still Spamming

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eupopean tournament servers are not password protected, so no password is needed.
Rellik
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am all in favor of a blacklist, then you have to decide how long a name stays on there for till the person gets another chance....
Isus_in_black.
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Here's an Idea Reply with quote

Ok this the idea, allow the registration for next months tourney to take place a month in advance, instead of a few days before the tourney starts.
So for example the registration period for the tourney in November should be the whole of September, in this way there is a whole month in which admins can filter out the no-shows and the people who dont reply to emails and after the registration period ends there should be 16 people who will actually play their matches.
Now dont get me wrong people still HAVE to reply to their emails within a few days or otherwise theyre out.

*MOVED TO A NEW THREAD*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: