ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WFF #06 - 32in24-16: DOOT CTF Part II

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flambeau
Malibeau

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:38 am    Post subject: WFF #06 - 32in24-16: DOOT CTF Part II Reply with quote

Welcome back to Wadazine Flag Fest!

This week we will play part II of 32in24-16: DOOT CTF !

Get your Blue or Red color on, and join the fun!

WADs: 32in24-16, Zvox8, Flagbase4
Players: 8v8
Maps: 01-11
DMFLAGS: 1140872260 / 655360 / 0
Timelimit: 10 minutes
Teamscorelimit: 5

Date: Sunday October 24th 2021

US Session : 18:00 CDT / 00:00 BST
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Settings definitely better but I played a couple of the maps and had a problem still. Teams were often uneven to the extent that, by the time you've even started to figure out the map (which you never saw before and will probably never play again), the game had ended 5-0 Sad

Thankfully, some of the maps were much more intuitive, and the 10 map rotation meant it was more likely that you might get a second chance to play them.

I'd really like to see some more classic maps played occasionally. Maybe alternate weeks between better known map packs and the lesser known ones? I just think that help get more players on board. Keep on serialising everything though (with the 10 map rotations)

My suggestions (for the better known packs) would be ZDCTF, ZDUCTF, ZDCCTF (Crazy CTF), ZDECTF (Epic CTF), TLSXCTF or 32in24-4
And no, I can't believe I'm actually requesting ZDCTF here. Sure feels like we've taken a trip to Bizarro world, but that's where we're at!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: