ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DarkEnergy challenges ShadowForce

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:40 am    Post subject: DarkEnergy challenges ShadowForce Reply with quote

Let's see how tough you are now. You called me a noob years ago so play with me to compare skills. We both like D5M1 so let's play it. You can also get me to play any map you want like if you want to beat me in Judas for example. But then you have to play with me D2M1 where nowadays you don't have a chance. If we would do a run on edl_2012-wad I would not be surprised if I would win D2M1, D5M1 and King if server is not better for you. This time we will play in both UK-server and Finnish-server. Not like in past when I was worse and had to play also with worse ping every game. D5M7 you probably win since I don't use SR50 and speed is very important there. If we want to compare SSG-skills we can do it on D5M1 SSG-games. I will upload every single game we have to DooM Duel Demo Archive or to Sergh DooM so everyone can see them.

Here are links for those channels:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-rK8xWIn0v0jMkfApuysbA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdX4loz-8AGEjpZioHq6biA

If you don't accept to play I will take it as you forfeited. You will not probably reply anything or if you do you will not accept the challenge anyways.
Flambeau
Malibeau

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you contact him via a direct message for this.

Ow and for if you want to challenge me someday in the future; I fortfeit now, pls upload a demo of you waiting for me to join.
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flambeau wrote:
Can you contact him via a direct message for this.

Ow and for if you want to challenge me someday in the future; I fortfeit now, pls upload a demo of you waiting for me to join.

You have never called me a noob etc. so there is not need to challenge you. I have done everything several times with direct messages to get him to play during last couple of years but he avoids always playing with me, so I made forum-challenge for him. This forum is made for that.

"Let the battle begin! Challenge your arch enemies here!"
Flambeau
Malibeau

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he just doesn't feel like playing you.
IleKallio
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: DarkEnergy challenges ShadowForce Reply with quote

DarkEnergy wrote:
Let's see how tough you are now. You called me a noob years ago so play with me to compare skills.

Holy shit, this is just too good Laughing This sort of content really rolls back the years...

Flambeau, with a motive as nobly vengeful as that, wouldn't you agree that DarkEnergy is in the right to throw down the gauntlet here? I mean, calling someone a noob... sheesh, that's going way, way, way too far. I couldn't let that shit go. And I, for one, want to see a most fierce battle to settle this issue once and for all!
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flambeau wrote:
Maybe he just doesn't feel like playing you.

Anyways he is now publicly challenged. This is not about I would need anymore to get demos of beating him as some kind of achievement, because I have already demos of beating players who are better than him and have a way more name in the community than he has. He still thinks that I can't win him pretty much in any map which is so ridiculous. Demos or screenshots of games with him would just show the outcome for everyone and that how surreal his thinking is.
Flambeau
Malibeau

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good luck with this all.
Still I think you would have more chance to just ask him via direct message to have a game than to try this fruitless attempt to see if this triggers him to play you.

Quote:
If you don't accept to play I will take it as you forfeited.

Untill when will you give him untill you call it a fortfeit game and move on?
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flambeau wrote:
Well good luck with this all.
Still I think you would have more chance to just ask him via direct message to have a game than to try this fruitless attempt to see if this triggers him to play you.

Quote:
If you don't accept to play I will take it as you forfeited.

Untill when will you give him untill you call it a fortfeit game and move on?

Believe me man that I have asked him to play numerous of times and direct messages will not make him play with me. Even this thread will not but it is at least some pay back for him. If he does not accept this challenge until March then I will take it as he forfeited. It is enough time for him to surely see this. He reads these forums pretty much every month.
SiMusicGH3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark is stronger than ShadowForce these days Smile
SiMusicGH3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way why don't you use SR50 Dark? You would be as good as Player4.
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SiMusicGH3 wrote:
By the way why don't you use SR50 Dark? You would be as good as Player4.

As good as Player4, no Very Happy He would still have better movement and also better tactical game and aim as well. Reaction time is only thing where I am actually better than P4. I don't use SR50 because I learned to use mouse 2 for forward since early 2000s and to toggle SR50 with keyboard is not that handy. In early 2000s before there were multiple-key bindings rare people used SR50 and to get some boost for their performance that was easier to use than SR50, they used mouse 2 for forward instead of using it for SR50. When using mouse 2 forward you can change faster forward/backward movement when you don't need to move finger.
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shad's a very nice gent. You guys can do better than bait and sling mud at a player long retired from the scene after having contributed lot to its activity and competitive state. The digging up of ancient and unimportant tiffs from 2010 doesn't look so good.
AF-Domains.net
Dark Messenger of IRC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evolution said it all in the end.

Locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: