ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm about to leave in around 2024/2027

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalGuy213
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:37 am    Post subject: I'm about to leave in around 2024/2027 Reply with quote

Well... it's hard to say that having loads of Supposed "quittings" in my presence... my definitive quitting (for good) in all ports specially this will be around 2024-2027 cause i'm laking of interest to keep staying in the community to have a lot of chances in Tournaments, challenges and such... since i'm losing my interest on participing on tournaments since ZCA (Zandronum)'s Deathball tournament after i leave in middle of a tournament match and i'm not gonna tell the reason.

I'm on university and maybe i would have a full-time dedicating my life only on my future job and maybe future generation of family on my book of writing my experiences.

I would like maybe to leave ZDaemon that day comes to leave for good having 1 more match against anyone who would like to "pass the torch".

Taking a quote from WDL practices that "This game stays forever however the players not".
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you would do good in those games, like everyone is capable, if you would train daily and also use right setup for your playing. Like right mouse sensitivity, good mouse and good mousepad, headset and so on. Good mouse sensitivity is very very important. Like many new players use very fast sensitivity like 5 cm for 360 degrees turn, and they also have mouse acceleration enabled, which significantly makes aiming worse for FPS-games. For Doom best mouse sensitivity is 10-30 (or even more) cm for 360 degrees turn. I used to play with 4 cm when I started in 2003. Years later I changed to 10 cm because Ocelot used that, and he was best Euro-player in the old era. Then I went to 15 cm, and nowadays I use 20 cm. I would say Player4 and turSKA are the best duel players ever and they both use 30 cm or slower.
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot leave this place, it is for life.
MetalGuy213
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkEnergy wrote:
I think you would do good in those games, like everyone is capable, if you would train daily and also use right setup for your playing. Like right mouse sensitivity, good mouse and good mousepad, headset and so on. Good mouse sensitivity is very very important. Like many new players use very fast sensitivity like 5 cm for 360 degrees turn, and they also have mouse acceleration enabled, which significantly makes aiming worse for FPS-games. For Doom best mouse sensitivity is 10-30 (or even more) cm for 360 degrees turn. I used to play with 4 cm when I started in 2003. Years later I changed to 10 cm because Ocelot used that, and he was best Euro-player in the old era. Then I went to 15 cm, and nowadays I use 20 cm. I would say Player4 and turSKA are the best duel players ever and they both use 30 cm or slower.

Maybe in the future Wink
MetalGuy213
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spacepirate wrote:
You cannot leave this place, it is for life.

In the memories of the people that i know they can remember me with a good/bad path around hehehe...
well actually you can be remembered but still leaving the place (for good or not) can make "that" people miss you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: