ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DarkEnergy challenges KaraKurt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:29 pm    Post subject: DarkEnergy challenges KaraKurt Reply with quote

You wrote a lot crap in those descriptions that you had in your Youtube-channel in those videos you uploaded about me lmao. I asked you to play numerous of times and you evaded every single time. You said you don't want to play because I want to play EDL maps, or that I am not good enough to play you, or sometimes you evaded by saying you will play some other time, though you many times had other excuses. Then you saw that I was gone a few days and knew that I would do worse than normally at first. So immediately when I logged in you messaged me to play. Though I was very tired I still accepted because of your relatively weak performances that I had seen you having quite recently against other players. I thought I would still win all games, except in Judas Very Happy But you managed to beat me in other games except one game, mostly because I was very tired. Having not play in a while did not affect that much. I asked you to play again, which you of course rejected, since you play only if you know I am having disadvantage, that is actually only time when you are better than me in any other EDL map than Judas or King. I challenge you now to play trough EDL maps with me. Like you uploaded my terrible game on Judas I would upload your terrible game on D2M1 when I crush you again Very Happy

Score would be something like in this game, I once had with you:

You say in your description that I do excuses every time when you destroy me. I do very rarely excuses but you complain about lag or something almost always, even when playing once with Cecil on EURO server you complained about lag, though he surely had a lot more lag than you. It is you who makes excuses almost always if you have hard game. Your most ridiculous excuse was that when you said it was your little brother playing when I crushed you in D2M1 lmao Very Happy You also lied in your description that you had not play with anyone decent D5M7 in 3 years though you quite recently was beated pretty bad in D5M7 by Denzoa and Sedlo. And you say in your video description that I live in a fucking cave though unlike me you are always unemployed.

If you accept this challenge, then we will decide day and time when we will play trough EDL.
Flambeau
Malibeau

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep it safe guys! wear condoms
MetalGuy213
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems the most legit match that i'm going to see in the "best" decade of 2020
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably that coward will not accept this challenge and he is also satisfied with those lame wins that he got.
Oxyde
God like!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grabs pop-corn*
Sniper
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody cares
DarkEnergy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper wrote:
Nobody cares

Does not seem so. Also you opened the thread and even commented.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: