ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Longer ZD Discord Admin (2016-2019)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalGuy213
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:42 am    Post subject: No Longer ZD Discord Admin (2016-2019) Reply with quote

well... i had served well the ZD Discord as my ownership from 2016 to around 2017 as i translated it to AF-Domains.net then everything got changed as of 2018 and 2019 when i knowed a lot till so... it's obviously that i have to let now the true ZD Discord admins (UberGewei and Flambeau) and ZD Admins (AF-Domains and Lyfe) to manage the discord.

It's been a pleasure that i have created ZD Discord that everyone comes in to hang out, to expand a lot and to remove some of my no sense in the past depsite of few things have been commited in and then to change it without falling it again.

as being proud of a lot of things having done on the Doom community as being SNS Member in Zandronum and ZD Discord Admin in There but i have to let it go to the people cause i need to learn much more to not get involved in a lot of no sense and a lot of stupidity as i entered now to the University to face a new path... i finished 12th Grade as well.

I Can apologize or not at people from my corrected problems as i now solved them for good... i can be inmature but never... ever... forget what i put on there.

To ZD Admins and Discord ones, it's all up from you all guys... hope you can keep maintain it also goes to FYBO, TNS, ZDS, TNF and the USQC teams respectivity.

Also goes to Zandronum ones as i served well too Saturday Night Survival with DJB, Ijast and Vicious Pariah.

This isn't is a Goodbye, this is a start of a new path as i said before... i'll be facing it without fear and remorseless but i'll be yet finishing my projects till i can make a family and kids around to learn how this game experienced me for good from the good things and not letting them to learn bad things as to learn them to ignore certrain people wich can make anyone else annoying.

Cool

-MetalGuy
Flambeau
Malibeau

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thanks to Metalguy, you started the Discord in the hope that it would become a new social hub for the game.
From the Discord admin side, but more from the community side, we can conclude that your idea worked out great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: