has entered the game!
Joined: 13 Jan 2005
|Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:13 am Post subject: Test Front-End
|I'm on the home-stretch working on this launcher. I'd really like some feedback on this. It's focused on all ZDoom-based ports, but works with any.
32bit Windows: http://robodoom.com/ZFL_build_2018.08.19.7z
MD5 Hash: 77a3e5201b986556869d1a87b3f6c775
32bit Linux: Not packaged yet
Requirements: Minimum screen resolution of 1070x721
- All command-line switches made available in GUI form
- Easily host and join games
- Readily displays outward-facing and local IP addresses for game hosting
- Easy import and organization of PWADs
- Easy handling of demos, save games and dehacked patch files