ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uncapped mouse isn't very smooth (Possible regression?)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madgunner
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:30 am    Post subject: Uncapped mouse isn't very smooth (Possible regression?) Reply with quote

One thing I've noticed is that the mouse in uncapped fps mode in the latest version of ZDaemon is very off. It doesn't feel smooth at all and micro aiming with it is very hard compared to other ports with uncapped such as ZDoom and Zandronum. I'm wondering if the mouse is still capped or something even though the rest of the game is uncapped. I compared it to an older version of ZDaemon (1.10 b1) and while I couldn't quite do a 1 to 1 test since the older version crashes in full screen, but the mouse seemed to be a lot smoother in the older version. Perhaps someone with knowledge of this could look into it and see if anything has been changed that may have affected the mouse.
Madgunner
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This appears to be fixed in the latest ZDaemon (Possibly by either:)

Changelog wrote:
5. Added a switch to enable or disable vsync: vid_vsync
6. Workaround implemented for when VSync is disabled on the graphics driver side, specifically during the connecting state.)

Unless anyone else is having any issue, this report can probably be moved to fixed bugs.
AF-Domains.net
Dark Messenger of IRC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bug and also not a regression.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Rejected Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: