ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a quick note.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oxyde
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Just a quick note. Reply with quote

Salut à tous,
I am writing these words with a feel of anger. I will only ask one thing, just one simple question: How far ZDaemon community has fallen?

If you do not know what I am referring to, please look at the following image.

As you can see, a random dickwad apparently had nothing else to do but hack BaseQ servers. As the author is stupid enough, he left his mark, pointing to the shiniest of clans, Labo7.

It was later revealed by not-so-bright-either leader of this clan that [Labo7]Romain was to be held accountable for this action.

Proof is in below's log, followed by a translated version:
Quote:
18:21 <[Labo7]perdu> zds://144.76.43.136:10642
18:21 <[Labo7]perdu> crtf
18:27 <Oxyde> Juste pour information
18:27 <Oxyde> Grâce à vos conneries, Chow a décidé de fermer les serveurs BaseQ
18:27 <Oxyde> J'espère que vous êtes bien contents
18:29 <[Labo7]perdu> desolé, mais c'est la faute a romain
18:29 <[Labo7]perdu> il a demarré le probleme est nous on a suivit
18:29 <Oxyde> Donc vous êtes tous aussi cons que lui alors?
18:29 <Oxyde> Je sevais que vous étiez des tocards, mais à ce point là je suis épathé
18:29 <Oxyde> Bravo, franchement bravo

18:21 <[Labo7]perdu> zds://144.76.43.136:10642
18:21 <[Labo7]perdu> CTF
18:27 <Oxyde> Just so you know
18:27 <Oxyde> Thanks to your bullshit, Chow decided to stop BaseQ servers
18:27 <Oxyde> I hope you're happy with what you've done
18:29 <[Labo7]perdu> Sorry but it's Romain's fault
18:29 <[Labo7]perdu> He started the case and we followed him
18:29 <Oxyde> So you're all as dumb as he is?
18:29 <Oxyde> I was aware you guys are dicks, but at this point, I'm impressed even
18:29 <Oxyde> Congrats, really congrats

Now, I could easily be mad at Romain but that would offer him too much satisfaction. Why I'm mad is because none of these fuckheads was bright enough to put an end to this, thinking they would only go too far.
I know none of them will apologise here, I know Romain won't face the consequences of what he's done because he's ban evading all day long, I know these guys will not stop until they find better targets. (I recently noticed that I got my Google+ inbox full of bullshit sent by prevoste78, this is as far it gets, yes, personal harassment).

What's the point of posting this? Hell I don't even know myself. All I can tell is that I'm furious that things have ended like this, just because someone lacking a proper brain decided so.
That doesn't mean I'm leaving, that doesn't mean I quit, that doesn't mean BaseQ is dead even.
BaseQ will always live on, no matter what, no matter how much BS these dorks throw at us, no matter how hard they try. We love video games, we love making content for video games, we have always have, we always did, past and future members. Our passion for video games has brought us together at some point, it's not going to end anytime soon.

Thanks for reading anyway, passez une bonne soirée. Wink
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does indeed suck. I don't know why people think it is a good idea to sabotage the work of others. We're all on the same TEAM, FFS. Take a break from Doom if you seriously hate the asshoes that much, there's no need for petty hacks and poor sportsmanship

Reminds me slightly of this old thread: http://forums.zdaemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=12449&highlight=
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheCupboard wrote:

Reminds me slightly of this old thread: http://forums.zdaemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=12449&highlight=

Both things have nothing to do with each other. This is an unrelated threat, it's rather personal business. You simply can't compare Xsnake to Romain/Perdue/and whoever was complicit. They're half-arsed assholes who have troubles with the term "competition".
They ban evade, and they will threaten to hack you if you ever pissed them. Xsnake on the other hand is an excellent player, in addition to being irreproachable!
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I see. We insulted an e-penis again, and then internet toughguys came after you, so now we need to be tougher than the bad toughguy? jesus I had no idea
Aeyesx
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But why stopping BaseQ servers? There was some nice people loved to play such as the Shopping one...
Oxyde
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aeyesx wrote:
But why stopping BaseQ servers? There was some nice people loved to play such as the Shopping one...

Certainly a decrease of popularity and a lack of interest in Doom probably. I admit myself that I don't play much ZDaemon these days (balance is saved as I' mplaying a lot of Doom 4).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: