ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doomkid's Deathmatch 4! (Bugfix, please re-download!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Doomkid's Deathmatch 4! (Bugfix, please re-download!) Reply with quote

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD!

12 quick n' dirty speedmaps!

Hello again DM lovers. Smile Here I have 12 maps I whipped up fairly quickly that are sure to please. Serious matches can be had with 2-4 players, but it goes insane with 8+! I have made the BFG optional, because I know a lot of people don't like it (see: whining). Select Skill 1/2 for Soulsphere, 3 for Invisibility sphere, and 4/5 for the BFG - It's the best option, of course!

I took a different approach with map08 and map12, they both use a more natural layout. You'll know what I mean when you play them! (Sadly they cause VPOs in vanilla.)

Enough talk - Let's see some screens:

Please leave your thoughts on my page! I'd love to see that guestbook filled up with some WAD feedback! Cool

I hope you all enjoy the frags. I welcome any feedback/criticism!

Last edited by DoomKid on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, there was a slight bug that crashed the WAD in some source ports - please re-download to get the up to date version!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDReview All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: