ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official ZDaemon World Players II topic - *Work in progress*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fsn76
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Official ZDaemon World Players II topic - *Work in progress* Reply with quote

Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgxcDfZ6wzw
*by oxyde with love <3*

==============================================================================================

Yes! Too many players were waiting for this, we officially announce the beginning of the work on "Zdaemon World Players II"!
"ZDaemon World Players" ? Wut da fuck iz dat? Seems like you're kinda innocent and still a ZDaemon virgin, man!
"ZWP" is THE fragmovie of players who want to represent their country with pride, by achieving spectacular frags and tricks.
Here is the first ZWP that a lot of people already know :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81NeLrNSA4E

But this time, I'm glad to tell you that Oxyde and myself are in collaboration for this future movie! A 100% frencho work, mes amours. <3
The famous administrator of the best european servers, Ch0wW, has exceptionnally setup all his competitive servers on ZDaemon 1.09 so YOU can start working right now!
All of the Duel, FFA, CTF and TDM BaseQ servers now are demo-recording friendly!
I hope to see some US servers settings with 1.09 too! ( Because 1.10 is not allowing demo records, we have to revert back the server version )

Here you can check some footage from Oxyde and me:
Quote:
Check some of Oxyde's videos:
CTF Void with JCD and Oxyde : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_55dEsodsg
Soldier Noosphere : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TWJ6l8eXZw
Super JCD World : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8I_B7hnE0
Fsn76 in Action : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gCYQvUNqM

Check some of Fsn76's videos:
The DoP style 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u94a5erJxYs
The DoP Style 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hs_6R9y72w
Zdaemon world players: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81NeLrNSA4E

The huge favor you could do to us, is to share this topic as much as possible on ZDaemon. Share it on facebook, on your Doom community forums, link it in all
your ZRC channels' descriptions etc... All of this combined effort can make us powerful, like a fucking great Saiyajin, trying to make the most impressive fragmovie in the history of ZDaemon!
The more demos and attention we get, the earlier you are likely to get your hands on the video! Share my friends, share!
We would appreciate if any forum moderator/administrator could sitcky this topic because it is a very important topic for us and all the community!

We hope to see some great players from country we didn't see in the first episode, like Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, Mexico, Colombia and more !

==============================================================================================

DEMOS

Lets talk about demos now, because they are the core of our work...

First and foremost, we only accept demos files, no videos. Smile All demos must be renamed and attached with a .txt file in a .RAR or .ZIP archive. We accept both format of demos, ".zdd" and ".zdo".
For example, Oxyde did a fucking great monsterkillx4 in Greenwar. Then, he sends me a .rar archive with the demo + txt.

Code:
-Oxyde.rar
   Oxyde_SSGmonsterkillx4_greenwar_zvox4.zdo
   Oxyde_SSGmonsterkillx4.txt

In this .txt, he writes his ZDaemon name and Clan name + the time when his monster action start, for example...

Code:
-Oxyde_SSGmonsterkillx4.txt
   Team: BaseQ
   Nickname: Oxyde
   Time: The first frag of my spree start at 04:14 in map09. Or else I'm at 23 frags when it starts.

This task is really important for us! Some demos are very long and it takes a lot of time to find said part ourselves.
That's why I'll be very strict here: We ONLY accept demos if they are submitted this way.

Now it's time to upload the files... Upload where you want but I recommend: http://www.speedyshare.com/
Send me the demos by a Private Message on these forums or you can contact me on ZRC, #BaseQ channel.

GAME MODES

The available modes to submit demos are:

* CTF =
Fast flagrunning with awesome kills, combo spree, rocket jumping and lucky frags.
Fast spree in defence or middle position, covering of a flagrunner and lucky frags.
Ninja flags !

* TDM =
Fast spree, combo spree, lucky frags ( Team damage MUST be on, it's no point if you shoot half your pellets on a teammate )

* FFA =
Fast spree, combo spree, lucky frags ( Don't abuse Brit10 or spam based maps )

* 1on1 =
Fast spree, combo spree, lucky frags ( Don't abuse Shoot!, depends if you have a monsterkillx6 minimum )

* Rocket Jump =
Speedrun a map in 00:45 sec maximum, spectacular or lucky jump ( Impress me, i'll be very strict because good rj action and speedrun can take too much space in the video )

SPREES

Now, lets talk about sprees ( double kill, multikill etc... )
Anybody can make a simple monsterkill. That why this time, I setup rules and some examples of sprees we need, sorted by weapons:

* Fist: Doublekill minimum if you make it by only oneshot and not spamming your fire button.
* Shotgun : Monsterkill x1 minimum.
* Super Shotgun: Monsterkillx5 minimum with only oneshot kill. ( muahahaha Twisted Evil) I will do an exception on 1-on-1 if you can impress me!
* Chaingun : Monsterkill x1 minimum.
* Rocket Launcher: Multikill minimum if you make it by only oneshot. Rocket airshot welcome!
* PlasmaGun : Nothing. Anyway, it will be hard to impress me with this loud piece of spamming crap. If you think you can give me a spectacular plasma action then you know what to do...
* Bfg9000 : cf.plasma
* Railgun : Monsterkillx5 minimum with only oneshot kill. Wallshot, floorshot and ceilingshot, welcome.

Any killing spree that makes us of more than one weapon is more than welcome

/!\ IMPORTANT /!\

Important things you need to know. ( More things will be added in this section in the future with a "*NEW" indication. )

- We don't accept long actions. We need to add a lot of different players in the movie, BUT we do a exception for spectacular and fast actions, like Funebrak did
on brit10 for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPkabX0FGU -- Sure it's still some spam, but it's damn right impressive considering the chaos on this map.
- We don't accept some easy monster kill with BFG on spam maps, BUT we accept it if your BFG monsterkill is combined with other weapons. I want to precise
that you take a bad point by sending me demos of brit10, but you can try your chance, we can maybe accept it if it's a REALLY spectacular, and I mean it.
- We don't accept the rocket spam camp and the plasma spam camp, we are playing Doom here, not some generic military modern shooter. Smile
- I'll be very selective about all demos and i'll take the most impressive actions, so be quick to record and send stuff!
- We don't accept your demos if you lag as hell. Its not really good to see someone jitter all around.

===================

- We accept a simple monsterkill with SSG in 1on1 if i'll judge that good. ( No offense if i refuse your demos, but I'll try to do my best for this fragmovie )
- We accept "ALL" players and "ALL" countries. If you think you aren't skilled but you did something epic, you can try your chance! Try to represent your country with pride! Wink
- We accept the luck and comedy. Yea, because some lucky shot and comedy impress the viewers, remember Oxyde's Super JCD World? Wink Anyway, don't forget, I'll be very strict and selective about your lucky and comedy action.

I think we covered all the points there are to cover, I am REALLY looking forward to see this video exist, and so should you! IF you have any question, feel free to ask anything. Smile
On vous attend! Very Happy
Fsn76
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZDaemon World Players 2's featured players :

Players:

Shadowforce

============================

Countries:

United Kingdom

Last edited by Fsn76 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edwart
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My entire life i was waiting for ZWP 2!!

Very Happy this will kickass!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
[BK>Bulb
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I missed it, until when is it possible to send demos?
Oxyde
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there will ever be a schedule to submit them, we always will be looking for new demos!
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for this Smile
Chimila
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fsn76 wrote:
We hope to see some great players from country we didn't see in the first episode, like Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, Mexico, Colombia and more !

did I read it correctly? was that quote indirectly made for meee? Surprised Surprised
dastan
Posting Spree!

Location: Starring: #Exp , Featuring: #FI , #DB4D , #DH , #GS

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Why Morocco isn't listed there?!
Just kidding! looking forward to this (impatient as hell) Surprised
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because no one except awsum monsterkills x5 and top notch actions from this country Rolling Eyes

GL with this otherwise, can't wait.
Demonsphere
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to submit some stuff! Does 1.10 do demos now Twisted Evil ?
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got footage for you already unless it has to be in 1.09 format or something I'm unaware of....in that case I will play again as I have always wanted to get on one of your vids because you do excellent production.
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonsphere wrote:
I want to submit some stuff! Does 1.10 do demos now Twisted Evil ?

Not as of yet, you will have to play on 1.09 servers. I believe that is why Ch0w has set his servers to 1.09. Not sure what is available on the US side of things though
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ That and I think Jacob had some 1.09 servers set and running his duel tournament with, perhaps you guys should ask him host some CTF servers. Wink

PS: also remember that the angle bug is still present in 1.09, so try not to turn fastly when using a teleporter...
Fsn76
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try your chances guys! Smile
Gyrossman
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dastan wrote:

Morocco will have their own vid, as they should.

dragula
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im actually in one of those videos.. Smile
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be there again!

Gyrossman wrote:
dastan wrote:

Laughing
dastan
Posting Spree!

Location: Starring: #Exp , Featuring: #FI , #DB4D , #DH , #GS

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gyrossman wrote:

Haha, nice job. Laughing
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronique wrote:
PS: also remember that the angle bug is still present in 1.09, so try not to turn fastly when using a teleporter...

AFAIK, the demos are read using 1.10 client, so the angles bug shouldn't appear...
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It still happens mate :\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: