Yes! Too many players were waiting for this, we officially announce the beginning of the work on "Zdaemon World Players II"!
"ZDaemon World Players" ? Wut da fuck iz dat? Seems like you're kinda innocent and still a ZDaemon virgin, man!
"ZWP" is THE fragmovie of players who want to represent their country with pride, by achieving spectacular frags and tricks.
Here is the first ZWP that a lot of people already know :
But this time, I'm glad to tell you that Oxyde and myself are in collaboration for this future movie! A 100% frencho work, mes amours. <3
The famous administrator of the best european servers, Ch0wW, has exceptionnally setup all his competitive servers on ZDaemon 1.09 so YOU can start working right now!
All of the Duel, FFA, CTF and TDM BaseQ servers now are demo-recording friendly!
I hope to see some US servers settings with 1.09 too! ( Because 1.10 is not allowing demo records, we have to revert back the server version )
Here you can check some footage from Oxyde and me:
The huge favor you could do to us, is to share this topic as much as possible on ZDaemon. Share it on facebook, on your Doom community forums, link it in all
your ZRC channels' descriptions etc... All of this combined effort can make us powerful, like a fucking great Saiyajin, trying to make the most impressive fragmovie in the history of ZDaemon!
The more demos and attention we get, the earlier you are likely to get your hands on the video! Share my friends, share!
We would appreciate if any forum moderator/administrator could sitcky this topic because it is a very important topic for us and all the community!
We hope to see some great players from country we didn't see in the first episode, like Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, Mexico, Colombia and more !
Lets talk about demos now, because they are the core of our work...
First and foremost, we only accept demos files, no videos. All demos must be renamed and attached with a .txt file in a .RAR or .ZIP archive. We accept both format of demos, ".zdd" and ".zdo".
For example, Oxyde did a fucking great monsterkillx4 in Greenwar. Then, he sends me a .rar archive with the demo + txt.
In this .txt, he writes his ZDaemon name and Clan name + the time when his monster action start, for example...
Time: The first frag of my spree start at 04:14 in map09. Or else I'm at 23 frags when it starts.
This task is really important for us! Some demos are very long and it takes a lot of time to find said part ourselves.
That's why I'll be very strict here: We ONLY accept demos if they are submitted this way.
Now it's time to upload the files... Upload where you want but I recommend: http://www.speedyshare.com/
Send me the demos by a Private Message on these forums or you can contact me on ZRC, #BaseQ channel.
Now, lets talk about sprees ( double kill, multikill etc... )
Anybody can make a simple monsterkill. That why this time, I setup rules and some examples of sprees we need, sorted by weapons:
* Fist: Doublekill minimum if you make it by only oneshot and not spamming your fire button.
* Shotgun : Monsterkill x1 minimum.
* Super Shotgun: Monsterkillx5 minimum with only oneshot kill. ( muahahaha ) I will do an exception on 1-on-1 if you can impress me!
* Chaingun : Monsterkill x1 minimum.
* Rocket Launcher: Multikill minimum if you make it by only oneshot. Rocket airshot welcome!
* PlasmaGun : Nothing. Anyway, it will be hard to impress me with this loud piece of spamming crap. If you think you can give me a spectacular plasma action then you know what to do...
* Bfg9000 : cf.plasma
* Railgun : Monsterkillx5 minimum with only oneshot kill. Wallshot, floorshot and ceilingshot, welcome.
Any killing spree that makes us of more than one weapon is more than welcome
Important things you need to know. ( More things will be added in this section in the future with a "*NEW" indication. )
- We don't accept long actions. We need to add a lot of different players in the movie, BUT we do a exception for spectacular and fast actions, like Funebrak did
on brit10 for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPkabX0FGU -- Sure it's still some spam, but it's damn right impressive considering the chaos on this map.
- We don't accept some easy monster kill with BFG on spam maps, BUT we accept it if your BFG monsterkill is combined with other weapons. I want to precise
that you take a bad point by sending me demos of brit10, but you can try your chance, we can maybe accept it if it's a REALLY spectacular, and I mean it.
- We don't accept the rocket spam camp and the plasma spam camp, we are playing Doom here, not some generic military modern shooter.
- I'll be very selective about all demos and i'll take the most impressive actions, so be quick to record and send stuff!
- We don't accept your demos if you lag as hell. Its not really good to see someone jitter all around.
- We accept a simple monsterkill with SSG in 1on1 if i'll judge that good. ( No offense if i refuse your demos, but I'll try to do my best for this fragmovie )
- We accept "ALL" players and "ALL" countries. If you think you aren't skilled but you did something epic, you can try your chance! Try to represent your country with pride!
- We accept the luck and comedy. Yea, because some lucky shot and comedy impress the viewers, remember Oxyde's Super JCD World? Anyway, don't forget, I'll be very strict and selective about your lucky and comedy action.
I think we covered all the points there are to cover, I am REALLY looking forward to see this video exist, and so should you! IF you have any question, feel free to ask anything.
On vous attend!
I got footage for you already unless it has to be in 1.09 format or something I'm unaware of....in that case I will play again as I have always wanted to get on one of your vids because you do excellent production.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum