ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[GS] Gods Slayers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edwart
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dastan wrote:

You can revive your stupid PMCD if you want, but people revive clans for some reason, if you hate this clan and you think it's stupid then i have 5 words for you: SUCK IT AND FUCK YOU!

PMCD have a bad reputation too... but when i was as leader, PMCD get some good reputation. ANYWAY YOU SUCK AND THIS CLAN TOO GG NOOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alpha_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Lristrân wrote:
wow easy man! don't shit my nerves on.. that deserves a bo3 EXP vs. DB4D GOGOGOGO SANGRES

Let's gooooo, I haven't played doom in a month now, but fuck it ^^
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some ppls here are very mindfucked from game, its always fun to watch some no-brains...anyway gg dastan Laughing Perrondon u was a good person in PMCD but after this period u start acting like cock...think about yourself Rolling Eyes
For All_Stab u pretend that u are friend only when is ppl in your clan but how i can see u re not different from these guys....thats says something about you Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon, guys. Stop flooding and let them do what they want, since they haven't caused any problems so far...

I would like to see some scrims though Rolling Eyes
Zedek
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZD needs more drama Razz
Edwart
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sks23 wrote:
Perrondon u was a good person in PMCD but after this period u start acting like cock...think about yourself

Im a good person, the only problem its your leader, Think about that. MECHANIC is so fucking dumb dude
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what does he did? That hating of GS is still big enigma for me...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Edwart. Ok I'm not here to judge you or to tell you how to behave in a community based on a set of 20 year old game. You can be cool sometimes but you're in the same gang that Mechanic is. You're more of a cunt than any thing else.

GS was ok (based on Peru) before it become invaded by random persons such as C1PH3R, Monster_Rob, and mainly you, Sks23.

Let's not veil the face, I was only in GS by the sole purpose of helping to revive the clan, but I was wrong. once again, right in my delirium state.

Mechanic might be a retard but he's an honest person, he's way older than you, so he won't really care about what you're saying.
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronique wrote:
No, Edwart. Ok I'm not here to judge you or to tell you how to behave in a community based on a set of 20 year old game. You can be cool sometimes but you're in the same gang that Mechanic is. You're more of a cunt than any thing else.

GS was ok (based on Peru) before it become invaded by random persons such as C1PH3R, Monster_Rob, and mainly you, Sks23.

Let's not veil the face, I was only in GS by the sole purpose of helping to revive the clan, but I was wrong. once again, right in my delirium state.

Mechanic might be a retard but he's an honest person, he's way older than you, so he won't really care about what you're saying.

Mr.Perfect spoke Rolling Eyes I was think that we can be friends but u have still urge to abusing me Rolling Eyes
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody is perfect. Guard it well in a narrow corner of your brain. We should teach you everything, decidedly... but thanks for sparing us time of the most annoying task that you already seems to master, troller.

It is not because we chat'd on irc that we are obviously friends, unless you live in the world of Bisounours.

From now this topic will be fenced because everyone continues talking about the others behavior while the topic is already under a big pile of flood.

It will be reopened once you have to make a new concerning the clan, and only on demand, and of course, when everything will be calmer.

I hate being forced to lock the topic, but you leave me no choice. I'll be on #zdplayers.

.: Update :.

Unlocked.
dastan
Posting Spree!

Location: Starring: #Exp , Featuring: #FI , #DB4D , #DH , #GS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, it's unlocked Laughing
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couse its dead.
dastan
Posting Spree!

Location: Starring: #Exp , Featuring: #FI , #DB4D , #DH , #GS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOH poor mechanic, R.I.P Gods Slayers, Gran Sangre, hope you motherfuckers miss this wonderful clan Laughing
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, ok. Time to call a TL, since "Gods Slayers" is no more.

I knew it since the beginning that C1PHER and SKS23 will help murder a clan that was agonizing for quite a long time. As if the lack of activity of the clans scene wasn't enough.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: