ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sks23 calls out Markistens
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Sks23 calls out Markistens Reply with quote

Ok its Easy, u dont give me in normal way chance to challenge u...so i must do it this way. This is u must accept it, when u reject it u will be pathetic.

I wanna show to doom scene how "skilled" u are, and stop dilusions of others
how good u are when u "rockin" only in brit and u cant stand 1on1 like right man. Accept it or gtfo.

I wanna challenge u on classic duel maps:

Judas23
Dwango5 map01 and 07
King1
Mood2
Entryway

Cheers Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Emui-Tan
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE real unavoidable treat in this case should be "do smth or ill put you into my clan roster". Will work 146% /!\
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Derriere... you post so infrequently, but seldom fail to crack me up Very Happy

Sks, you already know how... 90%(?) of the forum regulars feel about you, right? They think you're a dick. And this "challenge" does nothing to help that.

I see no evidence to suggest that MarkIstenes has a forum account.
So, if he doesn't read this he loses to you by default?? Lmfao.
Maybe he does read this and doesn't like you or doesn't want to play duels.
Then he still loses! rofl

Maybe he does wanna fight but doesn't like your map selection? Then he's obviously an even bigger loser!!

This whole thing sounds like you're just pissed that he gets more EXP than you in Brit10. Maybe it's you should just grow up and stop playing that shit?

I played him in plenty of other FFA games and I don't doubt his skill. At least he doesn't go spawn camping and rail whoring in public CTF just to make some shitty movies Smile

The only "dilusions" I see here are your own Laughing
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cybershark wrote:
Ah Derriere... you post so infrequently, but seldom fail to crack me up Very Happy

Sks, you already know how... 90%(?) of the forum regulars feel about you, right? They think you're a dick. And this "challenge" does nothing to help that.

I see no evidence to suggest that MarkIstenes has a forum account.
So, if he doesn't read this he loses to you by default?? Lmfao.
Maybe he does read this and doesn't like you or doesn't want to play duels.
Then he still loses! rofl

Maybe he does wanna fight but doesn't like your map selection? Then he's obviously an even bigger loser!!

This whole thing sounds like you're just pissed that he gets more EXP than you in Brit10. Maybe it's you should just grow up and stop playing that shit?

I played him in plenty of other FFA games and I don't doubt his skill. At least he doesn't go spawn camping and rail whoring in public CTF just to make some shitty movies Smile

The only "dilusions" I see here are your own Laughing

I dont care about your shit Wink couse i am a dick XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
.Lristrân
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sks23 wrote:
I dont care about your shit Wink couse i am a dick XD

Your smartest response so far, you're doing a good job boy.
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
when u reject it u will be pathetic.

I wonder what does this make you look like then Rolling Eyes
Good job at picking on a chill guy that plays only for fun and doesn't care at all about competition and e-dick measurements though. Ever thought about getting a grip on yourself?
RecK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sks23 wrote:

I wanna show to doom scene how "skilled" u are, and stop dilusions of others

if you think you're actually "good" at this game you should consider challenging decent players not random brit10 playes (like yourself) and i dont know what you're trying to prove by calling out some one who doesnt even play duels but it achieves NOTHING .okay if you think you're good enought i challengue you to a bo3 duels also OvS challengues your clan to a ctf scrim 3 vs 3....hopefully you wont chicken out the way you did against ModeneseAdriano
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man ure totaly mindfucked from game, anyway it maybe sounds weird but we are friends with markistens...i say my opinion to u and mostly to your behavior and i totaly dont respect u and despise u and i dont wanna change it...you cant just relax and enjoy game...if is it doom mainly thing in your live then i sincerely regret you Wink
RecK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes acording to you i cheat lmao but question is DO YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGUE or not
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL you rage against other brit10 players just because they make more exp than you and then you reprove others about how this is just a game when they propose you a proper challenge?
You are just a delusional crybaby thinking you're the 21st century's doomgod for some unknown reason, bailing out each time you feel someone could "dethrone" you (like when I stomped you on d5m1 and you went around claiming I won just because of map knowledge but you have better aim, and as soon as I made the joke shoot challenge you pretended you quitted doom switching to an alias for the umpteenth time Very Happy )
Stay classy "talented doom player"
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ModeneseAdriano wrote:
LOL you rage against other brit10 players just because they make more exp than you and then you reprove others about how this is just a game when they propose you a proper challenge?
You are just a delusional crybaby thinking you're the 21st century's doomgod for some unknown reason, bailing out each time you feel someone could "dethrone" you (like when I stomped you on d5m1 and you went around claiming I won just because of map knowledge but you have better aim, and as soon as I made the joke shoot challenge you pretended you quitted doom switching to an alias for the umpteenth time Very Happy )
Stay classy "talented doom player"

Laughing i realy wait for your reaction Laughing
RecK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so basically you just challengue random ffa players but when i challengue you....well you just get scared and ignore my request seems to me like you're only talented at being delusional and once again thx for proving to the doom community that you're 100% words and 0% Skills.
bless_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RecK wrote:
you're 100% words and 0% Skills.

-

Last edited by bless_ on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should challenge that Brit10 player too, Sks.
Watermelon
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the pussiest shit I have seen in this clan section for so long.

Sks23, grow the fuck up.

Everyone sees you backing down from the challenges. You are the biggest pussy in the ZD community right now (besides FLunky but he just has autism/aspergers).

You're 100% words, 0% skill.
Sign up for a tourney if you're so good, but since you're crap at this game (and know it) that's why you back down. Forum mods should really infract people who talk shit in the scrim section without actually scrimming.
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watermelon wrote:

Well we can't bash him for that since he actually did, and with pretty good results too!

On a serious note everyone has been a dick on the competitive scene at a certain point sks (someone more than others), they differ from you on the fact that they all did it to bring some competition by actually playing each other, or at least had some skill to back up their claims/e-dick boasts Smile
Enjoy taking chillsing/thomas13's legacy, zd lacked of a laughing stock for way too long Laughing
Emui-Tan
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sks23 wrote:
anyway it maybe sounds weird but we are friends with markistens... Wink

In no way it could sound weird, as you 2 perfectly fit eachother both as personalities and players /!\
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Repins
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness, I remember when people played this game for enjoyment
Watermelon
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repins wrote:
Goodness, I remember when people played this game for enjoyment

I enjoy going into a game and constantly being told I suck because I'm not a doomgod by some autistic guy who bans everyone he doesn't like if he has admin. I can't ever see that spilling out into forum threads either, especially when the guy sucks and backs down from all tournies.

What I don't like is when the same big asshole gets smacked down with a reality lesson. That just doesn't seem right, I hate karma. Why would anyone do such a nasty evil thing Question Question Question Question
Lets hug kittens
ModeneseAdriano
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

besides, he seems to enjoy being a laughing stock as much as we enjoy bashing him Very Happy, so here we go:

Code:
<[Exp]Sks23> its hard to say gg for me if lose very hurts me...couse i sacrifice very big part of my live to doom and when i see bad result it actually hurts

<Sks23> sry
<Sks23> but i have depression from it
<ModeneseAdriano> depression for a game? rofl
<ModeneseAdriano> just keep practicing if you want to improve
<Sks23> doom mean a lot for me
<ModeneseAdriano> this attitude isn't going to help your case
<Sks23> ik
<Sks23> but i do everything for it
<Sks23> and still i am bad

<[Exp]Sks23> i am proud of my ssg
 <[Exp]Sks23> my ssg is strong us fuck
<[Exp]Sks23> and its still not on 100% of my capacity

<[Exp]Sks23> i am dick
<[Exp]Sks23> and i am proud of it here
<[Exp]Sks23> in zd i need it
<[Exp]Sks23> i need hate

I'm the dumbass that tried to make you change your attitude not too long ago sks, and eventually realized your case needs divine intervention Rolling Eyes

Last edited by ModeneseAdriano on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: