ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FMM #084 - 10 Sectors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: FMM #084 - 10 Sectors Reply with quote

This week on Friday’s Monster Mash, we will be playing “10 Sectors”. We have already played this wad before on Zdaemon Sessions on the 21st of November 2009. This wad was created by various mappers* and was released on the 20th of November 2000. We will be running a weapon mod along with it. On top of that, we will also be running a music wad wit hit called “Dark Hard Music”. The music wad was created by Mr. Chris and was released on the 19th of August 2003.

DESCRIPTION 10 Sectors

From mid-August 2000 to mid-September 2000, Doomworld.com held a contest with a simple premise: design the best Boom level you can with only 10 sectors. This is the result.

SETTINGS

Game Mode: Cooperative
IWAD: Doom2: Hell On Earth
PWADs: 10 Sectors / pk_weapons_zd_v2a / Dark Hard Music

Maps: 32 (MAP01-MAP32)
DMFLAGS:: 82020 / 1179858
Skill: 3 – Ultra Violence
Timelimit: None
Killlimit: None
Players: 50/50
Voting: Kick + Map (if a map bugs out, Map Voting will save the day!)

Session times

On friday, the 10th of May 2013:

The European session starts at 21:00 GMT+1
The US session starts at 01:00 BST / 20:00 EDT (that's 00:00 GMT)

*Take a look at the textfile that comes along with 10sector.wad. It contains the full list of mappers that contributed to this mappack.

Last edited by Ronald on Mon May 13, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald, on the 22nd of November 2009 wrote:
It clearly appeared 10sector.wad isn't exactly designed for multiplayer. We had to use callvote regularly because we got stuck on many maps. Razz That didn't spoil my fun though, I found the maps very creative. Well, most of them that is.

Ronald, on the 22nd of November 2009 wrote:
Many people joined in on the European session, so I guess we can conclude this was a successful session after all. Smile

I guess it was the same story last friday. Lots of good maps are in that pack. I can really recommend checking those maps out in single player. It was a lot of fun playing them again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: