ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FMM #022 - Doomenergy's Killingland

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: FMM #022 - Doomenergy's Killingland Reply with quote

This week we're gonna play a wad requested by jacky40411. He probably suggested this wad because this wad was made by an Asian Doomer Razz . Whatever the reason for suggesting this wad was, it's time to check it out. And we're going to do so next friday.

There are lots of monsters to terminate in this wad, so we're gonna need all people we can get. So ask your friends, brothers, sisters, neighbours, parents, teachers or anyone else you van think of to join us on the battle next friday. Can I count on you?

SETTINGS

Game Mode: Cooperative
IWAD: Doom2
PWADs: Doomenergy's Killingland

Maps: 17 (MAP01-MAP16, MAP30)
DMFLAGS: 67125284 / 68288576
Skill: 3 - Ultraviolence
Timelimit: None
Killimit: None
Players: 50/50

Session times

On friday, the 2nd of march 2012:

The European session starts at 20:00 GMT
The US session starts at 01:00 GMT - 20:00 EST

See you there! Wink

Last edited by Ronald on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: FMM #022 - Doomenergy's Killingland Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
There are lots of monsters to terminate in this wad, so we're gonna need all people we can get.

Bullshit. Vampire mode + infinite ammo meant that just one person could walk through this without trying.

Between that and what I saw of this WAD, I didn't even feel inspired me to finish that one map.
GreenchiL
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont really like this wad much. But I'll play a little bit.

Cant wait for the next FMM Smile
jacky40411
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for hosting this wad.

This is the first wad made by [DB] hosted on FMM. Very Happy
Alteus
Altues

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, Wasnt this a rjspace?! Shocked
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacky40411 wrote:
Thank you for hosting this wad.

This is the first wad made by [DB] hosted on FMM. Very Happy

You’re welcome!

Rf_Xen wrote:
Wait, Wasnt this a rjspace?! Shocked

Lol no Razz

Cybershark wrote:
Ronald wrote:
There are lots of monsters to terminate in this wad, so we're gonna need all people we can get.

Bullshit. Vampire mode + infinite ammo meant that just one person could walk through this without trying.

I know I messed up with the settings. But they were fixed soon. The settings are properly now. The wad has gotten a lot of playtime during the last week. So I guess it’s fun to play the wad with the current settings.

Cybershark wrote:
Between that and what I saw of this WAD, I didn't even feel inspired me to finish that one map.

C-Robert wrote:
Dont really like this wad much.

The maps are in coopbuildlm style. Either you hate it or love it. You two hate it apparently, and that’s ok. There will hopefully something you like next week. We can not please everyone every week. So hopefully next week’s session will be more interesting for the both of you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sr69Mm-jC
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the fact that the quality of this wad is... quite... average.. It got a *ton* of playtime during this week. In fact, I do not remember a FMM session which got so much love.
Even right now as I'm writing this post there are 15 players on TNS session (which has just started), yet there are 5 players on FMM server too.
I hate this wad, but there's definitely something very magnetic about it. Very Happy
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR69MM-JC wrote:
Despite the fact that the quality of this wad is... quite... average.. It got a *ton* of playtime during this week. In fact, I do not remember a FMM session which got so much love.
Even right now as I'm writing this post there are 15 players on TNS session (which has just started), yet there are 5 players on FMM server too.
I hate this wad, but there's definitely something very magnetic about it. Very Happy

haha it reminds me of a other "Jump & Run" Wad what people played so often..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: