ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Launcher doesn't refresh servers.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
majik
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Launcher doesn't refresh servers. Reply with quote

Dunno if any of this info helps but I'll try anyway.

ZLauncher Version : 1.09 [2011-07-29]

My computer is set to turn off the monitor after 10 minutes of idling(Which is completely fine, I move the mouse a little and it turns back on and the launcher refreshes servers like normal.) But, after 45 minutes, the computer goes into "Sleep Mode" where it spins down the HDD's and turns off the monitor. I bring it back out of sleep mode and if I'm currently connected to the IRC chat in the "Chat" tab, I'm suddenly disconnected and I have to close the server connection and reconnect manually or I keep getting the message :

Code:
"Closing Link : Username "majik__" already in use. [hostname etc etc]"

After I reconnect to the chat (manually), I tab over to the "Servers" tab and I can't refresh any of them. The only way I've found out how to solve this issue is to close ZLauncher and reopen it.

This is very annoying.

Hope any of this helped.

majik.
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure your screen saver only turns off the screen and does not suspend the computer. If it does, you'll need to re-login to the master before anything happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Rejected Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: