ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disgusting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomkiller
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd browse these forums again to see what was being posted and got a bit emotional by this thread and had to post.

I do not agree with capital punishment. In fact I believe anyone who supports it cannot place themselves morally above other murderers. Its just petty revenge and the fact that the state condones it makes it so much worse.

Also anyone who thinks that torture is very misguided. "Torture" can be in varying degrees of course. But in the most extreme type I'd rather 1000 people die then 1 person had to experience it. I don't think anyone should can rightly support its use unless you have experienced it yourself.

Also I do not believe in the word "evil".

I love playing devil's advocate, but in this case all the above is my genuine belief.
ccarnage
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amputate all of their limbs, tie them to a bed and keep them on a drip for the rest of their lives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: