ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oceania March ’11 New School Tournament -- CANCELLED ---

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Tournament Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rygrass
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Oceania March ’11 New School Tournament -- CANCELLED --- Reply with quote

Hello everyone im pleased to announce that registration for the OCEANIA March ’11 OLD School Tournament is now open! To sign up click the link below.

ONLY 8 PLAYERS THIS TIME ROUND.

1. Go to the website find the OCEANIA March ’11 New School Tournament on the front page.

2. Next to the tournament name click on “ Register Here” .

3. Read the tournament rules carefully once done scroll to the bottom and enter the required information then you’re done!

I know its been awhile since had some action down here so lets hope it goes down well

------------Settings------------------

Welcome to the March ’11 New School Tournament
Server Settings: OS settings with Crosshair
Map/Wad: Map01/Doom2.wad
Server: GameArena Severs ( GameArena Doom 2 Map01/07 1v1 ) zds://144.140.154.61:20600
#zd-tourneys channel topic.
Frag limit: 50
Exp is enabled.

Tournament Administrators: Rygrass

****REMEMBER TO SIGN UP WITH THE NICK YOU USE IN IRC****

Note: Make sure to check the Forums regularly for bracket updates!

Dates:

Registration and practice: 3/1/11-3/7/11
Round 1: 8/3/11-15/3/11
Round 2: 16/3/11-23/3/11
Final Round: 24/3/11-31/3/11

Last edited by rygrass on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rygrass
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick Update:

Just loaded the brackets!

So please get your games done quickly also i won't be on in next day or two but i be sure to get my game sorted
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rygrass
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a talk with dannyboy and others..

Seems this has been cancelled because lack of players.. and with the "3" players that signed up but never took part in it. Also being run in an oceania section, there were only 2 players from there. Me and Jakeyboy being one of them.

So on that note this side has been cancalled because on one really cares down here.

I tried that's all i can say. Best of luck to the future of oceania
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ryry. I think the best thing to do is to run a torunament that doesn't require many players. Hell, even if only two players are signing up, let them play! I guarantee if you don't give up the players will turn up eventually, they just need to see tournaments being played regularly.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Tournament Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: