ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

August Tournament?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DevastatioN
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: August Tournament? Reply with quote

Will there be one???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a point? Something is not working here, players are not even looking into this section anymore. I'd suggest signing up for Euro tourneys, you just missed out on signing up for an Entryway Grandslam!
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry all, LB and I have been sort of bogged down with the IDL atm (I can't speak FOR him, but I assume thats what it is.

We will have an august tourney, but I'd like to see if we can do something to mix this one up a little bit. I might have to be a two parter, because I am thinking a TDM tourney.

Just hold tight, the IDL season for me will be over this week, so I will create a signups thread as soon as we decide on the map and ruleset.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 2 games have been played in the last month and you want to run a tdm tourney...? Intriguing. Well GL
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can go through and DQ more than half the entries, or we can just start another one, with no July winner. I'm waitin to hear from lord yiddish
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Cybershark would flip out, but I suggest running a classical map to get interest brewing. It doesn't promote new maps but people will come from all areas to play classics like map01, d5m1, d5m7 and judas. I haven't seen a Map01 tournament hosted here in quite some time and I would be interested in joining one. I'd also suggest running it with NS settings (minus freelook and jump of course) as most people probably wouldn't play with OS settings.

It doesn't promote new maps but I believe it's the smart play right now, it'll get some interest.
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really not flipping out.

I just find it hilarious that your avatar continues not only to mutate, but also to migrate.
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until we get a new server.... I think we're dead in the water for good. If we can't edit the servers we're running, we won't have any control. Bones may have to come back. We're reaching Critical Mass!
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess there won't be one. I don't know what to tell everyone this time around, except it seems like we need a new group of dedicated people to organize tournaments!

If I stick around to do it, I can't do it on my own. So if theres anyone whos willing to help, please let me know!
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For future tournaments, perhaps a link to #zdplayers going out in the topic may serve well as an advertisement. Not saying it will fix everything but it's certainly not a bad idea.
mikehail
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill help boner you are fun mostly!
Rexnor
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already pm u Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: