ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Swan
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, wow. Blast from the past here. I'll download and take a gander at what you've done.

For now though, you might want to edit the first post so unobservant people don't get confused and download your old klaased version.
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well looking at theswan_b and deswan, the two are pretty similar. I noticed you moved around an SSG and maybe four health bonuses? There are some small tweaks to the layout, some vertices shifted around. It's a bit hard to notice the changes between them. I'm not saying the changes aren't for the better though.

The map has greatly improved since the original release, anyway. The size is a lot more manageable. I haven't ever seen this hosted either I don't think. Sad If this ever gets placed somewhere I wouldn't mind playing this for real and getting a little demolished.
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The changes are not that special, but it definatly makes it more playable. Thanks for double posting in one of my threads haha. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDReview All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: