ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Country/IP Update: Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad48309
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Country/IP Update: Error Reply with quote

I've already checked the other thread Google gave me about this, and my computer memory is just fine. I keep getting the "ERROR: cannot unpack database" whenever I try to update the country/IP list. This is on a fresh install of ZDaemon 1.08.08 on a Windows 7 x64 machine. I ran ZDaemon some time ago on this same machine when I was using the 7 beta, and it worked just fine.

My question isn't just for a quick solution, but I was wondering instead if anyone knows how to change the default Zip unpacker location on here? Like, to change the working directory for a Zip program. Help?
enVision
A.K.A. Rat-Arsed

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check zlauncher has write access to the folder its kept in. Kilgore might be able to shed some light on where temporary files are kept. As a quick workaround, try running zlauncher as administrator. I don't recommend doing this too often with most programs, but as long as you're using the official zd package you should be fine.
Chad48309
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enVision wrote:
Check zlauncher has write access to the folder its kept in.

I'm an idiot. Thanks, this was my solution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: