ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BEST DOOMER EVER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wavarian was aussie, but only owned DooM, not DooM2. Lol he was the very first person I talked to on this here port back in 2003. I joined the forums after meeting up with him enough times. and wondering what everyone else was about.

Damn Sier, you ARE old.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe nobody mentioned Mr Cheater yet. Shame on you all, especially Quiksilver!
int28
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapor!
switcher
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Int38!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ganja
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noskill Chewy Slug Badfish ocelot sedlo vampy Dx and Toke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mikehail
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badfish is the best AND funniest doomer ever
Solar_Flare
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazooka because he is back
Koreyko
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They mention the best players of all WADs and maps of it?

I doubt if a player is incredibly good at all WADs.
RTB
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koreyko wrote:
They mention the best players of all WADs and maps of it?

I doubt if a player is incredibly good at all WADs.

That sounds an awful like mortal. If your talking 1v1 anyway. Some of them americans are really good at the coop wads which are decent players like shakal.
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we all know its the Beast but before Beast time I think their was this guy named [TC]Natural ....lmao then their was Dalek its a toss up man

Best all around CTF player Kandy_Kid

Best 1 on 1 player chwey and or maybe badfish

Best CTF campers...Beast, NationalCamper

Best rushing combinations in CTF,... Chaindude+cha0tix, Beast+Caboose, Bloodstrike+chewy(IDL) Kandy_kid+cha0tix, Beast+Bloodstrike, Ralphis+(anyone really)(yeah I'm humble like that) Whitebouy567+(anyone) Whopper+Caboose shadowghost+Mantis-x, Hatred+Beast, Jenova+caboose

Best CTF defense The_Varian aka Roak, Tai, Ninjadog, Whitebouy, Ralphis, Rottking, Shadowghost, Hatred, Shakal, chaindude,

Their are other positions that others I have seen excel at but I'm tired of typing, those ppl knwo who they are though, I guess you can start breaking it down by selecting those whom have stood the test of time then seeing who the best of those guys are....as an example Hatred was decent back in the day and he is decent today I wasn't decent back in the day but I'm decent today remember this is the small limited list their are other ppl out their im just gonna hit submit now

i forgot about the quakers mikehail and fastidious they are beast too

Last edited by _Beast_ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Consigliori
God like!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Englander. cybershark, wilou. ronald, Arch_Enemy, Let, Atomi, Bwolf, GaryZZ, Sedlo, most of the CZ players.... I could go on, i've met an awful lot of great players in my time here.

Obviously i haven't mentioned all of these players because of their skill, but they are ALL good players, and they were never involved in all the shit that goes on around here. Whatever the game, whatever the score, they'd say GG and never whine. No excuses, no hounding people for rematches or accusations of hacking and no ZDrama. For me that is more important than skill when it comes to defining a great player.

When it comes down to sheer skill though i'd probably say mortal is one of the best players i've seen here in a long time. Sure there have been technically better players, but he can play any map, any game mode and still put up a hell of a fight (his tourney record speaks for itself...)
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well seeing mine and Roland's names in here certainly made me double-take Laughing

Hash is right, there's a lot more to it than actual skills. And Roland and I still come up short!
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't expect to see my name there Consigliori! A pleasant surprise! Not to suck up or return the favour, but the feelings are completely mutual.

Futhermore, I agree with you on your definition of great players. They who make this game and port enjoyable for themselves and for those around them. Not gonna list them all here. You know who you are. Wink

No wait, there is one person I would like to put in the spotlights because I think he has been contributing a lot to the Zdaemon community as of lately. A great guy from the United States, usually referred to as TheCupboard is doing a pretty good job here at the moment. Cheers and thanks for that. Smile

When it comes to skill, I'm a real fan of some dude called Gyrossman. Not just because he makes me hungry Razz, but also because I think he is a brilliant player, especially in CTF.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Didn't expect to see my name there Consigliori! A pleasant surprise! Not to suck up or return the favour, but the feelings are completely mutual.

Futhermore, I agree with you on your definition of great players. They who make this game and port enjoyable for themselves and for those around them. Not gonna list them all here. You know who you are. Wink

No wait, there is one person I would like to put in the spotlights because I think he has been contributing a lot to the Zdaemon community as of lately. A great guy from the United States, usually referred to as TheCupboard is doing a pretty good job here at the moment. Cheers and thanks for that. Smile

When it comes to skill, I'm a real fan of some dude called Gyrossman. Not just because he makes me hungry Razz, but also because I think he is a brilliant player, especially in CTF.

yeah man gyrosman is a beast
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beast is a gyrossman.

I actually was impressed with [UD]Oaf in priv the other day. I was shocked because I guess I knew nothing of his skill, and was suprised when he was on a roll alot.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never even really saw Gyross play, although naturally I'm aware of his skills in the Euro tourney. Regardless, he gets a vote simply for the tourney brackets he takes time to create for us every month!

Oh yah, and TheCupboard is absolutely indispensible to me!
Gollum
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm still gonna have to go with gollum....
Kitty
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gollum wrote:
i'm still gonna have to go with gollum....

I don't see much dooming coming from you these days. Might have to kick it up a notch to get some votes. Laughing
Shane
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your all missing the basis of Doom Pro's manship it's not just about the skill but the unremarkable ability to brag whenever you win and to bitch and complain and quickly think of any excuse you can. I've found someone like this and not only that they've also been kind enough to bring a second person into it and practice every single day to prove that in order to become incredibly good, and to show everyone on a online game that their better then them, you must first throw away your life

Congratulations : s--p and Psar
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry....what? You seem to talk alot about nothing hood, or important.

Sorry dude, thats just how it comes off. This thread isn't really a serious poll of who's the best. Its a lolworthy thread that accomplishes both self or friendlyl ego boosts, and also admiring the vets who've been playing this game competitively for a long while now.

You should change your name to Buzz Killington.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: