ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alju5 - Doom Collection

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDReview
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alju5
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Alju5 - Doom Collection Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I want to share with you my latest and my best game that can played with SkullTag! I am not good to create my own emulator yet, that's why I used SkullTag to run it but in future I plan make my own emulator or just my own ".pk3"-file! Alju5 - Doom Collection consists of the most cool monster from another Doom Editions and new weapons that the monsters use. I wanted original and nothing changed, for example if new baron class monsters have new sounds then oled baron class monster have still old sounds! Then I have made new levels where you never can find the exit but where you must just kill all monsters! With new maps are new music from another Doom Editions and from the internet! My Doom system is Doom2.
Alju5 - Doom Collection put all fantasy in one place and compare these. You can fight with all new monsters one against the one and then you can meet all same class monsters in one that if beated gives you new class to try! Like I said there nothing changed even music is still same that in other Edition where you can see that monster. Only there are little more faster music when you can meet all same class monsters from different dooms.

All monsters was not in DECORATE mode and I had to merge, cut and test a new decorate to have a new monster and where I could found DECORATE code that I modifed too to not change old monsters and to create my own system! That's why it's not just copy-paste! In future I want to add in my wad my own monsters, people and machines too but it takes time. And my own must come then when other fantasy is beaten.
Just, you with different kind of fantasy and with different kind of merged fantasy to compare different monsters and to put all in one! Alju5 - Doom Collection must collect all my other episodes too in future to get all in one!

Now completed:

You have 11 levels whom 6 are more perfect, whom 4 are complexed and whom 2 are the best. 5 levels are just in rectangle because some monster do not need bigger level to beat them and this episode just let you fight one against one! Your new enemies are Imp (Class II) from Strain, Super Shotgun Zombie from Hard Doom, Belphegor from SkullTag, Demon Lord from Strain, Fusion Cannon Arachnotron from Hard Doom, The Spider Demolisher from Hard Doom, Cyberdemon jr from Strain and The Cyber Annihilator from Hard Doom. If you beat the Belphegor and Demon Lord then you can meet Demon Lord and Belphegor with olds Hell Knight from Doom2 and Baron of Hell from Doom1 all in one. If you beat the Fusion Cannon Arachnotron and The Spider Demolisher then you can meet Fusion Cannon Arachnotron and The Spider Demolisher with the olds Arachnotron from Doom2 and The Spider Mastermind from Doom1 all in one. If you beat the Cyberdemon jr and The Cyber Annihilator then you can meet Cyberdemon jr and The Cyber Annihilator with the olds Cyberdemon from Doom1 all in one and this level is crazy hard but may-be Nightmare players who experience are several tons! Smile
Just kill all, noone cannot stay alive or you self must be killed. The Cyber Annihilator is leader in my game now! Kill him twice and you won! Wink

Some screenshots:

Download:

file link removed (see post below)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I just want to say:

Nice job including doom2.wad in the zip file. Really. Rolling Eyes

Another tip: if people want to download your project, they would rather not be forced to spend the time downloading your wad bundled along with a version of Skulltag hosted on a crappy temporary uploading site.
Alju5
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I just wanted to say:

It is very nice you found some time to spend for me... Really! Razz

Just I cannot understand why come here some dude who even would not force to spend the time downloading my game and would not to look what is it to criticize the game content at least but who just begin to make some problem with this site where I uploaded my project and who would like to delete my link that other people cannot try it too!

Another tip for you: I am not in your country, I am Estonian and lives in Estonia where I don't know other guy who can or wants make something this! Problem is not there where you don't like my game but in somewhere else for example in me! When you don't like Estonians in little country then should you little "spammer"-status moderator warn us that you don't wait here something different or small! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LordBritish
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he mostly didn't want you packaging doom2.wad in your download, because that's, you know, illegal.
Alju5
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I understand! Very Happy But he should talk it little more decent and I cannot help with this site, in ZDaemon I cannot upload and this "crappy temporary site" like he said, never deletes and it gives me 5 GB space + fast downloading. Rolling Eyes

Do you all can open one ".wad"-file then?
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will check this out tomorrow, i owe it to a cool guy from Estonia, Mephisto!

Also upload the "wad" or "pk3" - both are fine if it is for Skulltag, although it sounds better to be posted in the Skulltag forums! Very Happy

ZD doesn't support pk3 files btw, I presume you know that already however...
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Alju, I don't give a crap where you're from, just do not post warez in this forum.

Re-upload your WAD without the commercial material and we'll talk Wink

But also, this is Zdaemon Review. That means we don't want stuff in here unless it actually works on Zdaemon. That should be a no-brainer whatever country you are from Laughing

Last edited by Cybershark on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Alju5
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I understand! Smile
And English is average! Wrong place. May-be moderator can move this topic too?

My single wad is here: file link removed again

Last edited by Alju5 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you really don't understand. Either that or you're trying to take the piss here.

3 major points:
  • Your file contains all of Doom2.wad. Not only is that an unnecessary waste of space, but it's illegal as Doom2 is not freeware.
  • Your WAD does not work on Zdaemon, so screw you.
  • And if you're going to share a 14Meg file then at least have the decency to ZIP IT!

Oh and please go learn to map before you think about posting anything else in here Sad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDReview All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: