ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Cake is a Lie!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomination
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: The Cake is a Lie! Reply with quote

http://pc.ign.com/articles/107/1074758p1.html
Swag
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Half-Life 2: Episode Three still.... It's like Episode Three Forever...
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banned...from Ohio...
Doomination
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swag wrote:
No Half-Life 2: Episode Three still.... It's like Episode Three Forever...

yeah.. kinda disappointing but I'm sure valve has something cooking.

SuperNova wrote:
Banned...from Ohio...

What?
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've stated on a previous matter, your citizenship of Ohio has been terminated per Lordbritish and myself.

If for any reason you feel you have been wrongfully discharged from this state, you can voice your concern here: www.congress.com

You can, however, apply for reinstatement by completing the following courses of action:

1. Pay a $216.00 fine to both members of the Ohio Awesome Board.

2. Memorize the lyrics to "we run dis" by Tha Reason and be randomly tested on it at any point and time in the future.

3. Piss on every University of Michigan symbol you see, even if it happens to be on a shirt your dad is currently wearing. You want to be a member of Ohio? Piss on your dad, son.

We do apologize for any inconvenience in advance. It is difficult to lose citizenship from your beloved homeland, but fear not, you have an opportunity to regain your status as an Ohioan. It is up to you from this point on.
Doomination
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont need citizenship to buy portal 2
pErf3ct _DaRk_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomination wrote:
yeah.. kinda disappointing but I'm sure valve has something cooking.

Episode 3, Portal 2, Team Fortress 2 updates, Left 4 Dead 2's DLC "The Passing", The L4D1 version of the passing, plus some people say they are working on a game called Counter Strike 2. Geez like we don't have enough CS nerds. :/

And well, I freakin' loved the first Portal game, as we can see, VALVe seems to push the limits of the game, which is interesting. Smile
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperNova wrote:
As I've stated on a previous matter, your citizenship of Ohio has been terminated per Lordbritish and myself.

If for any reason you feel you have been wrongfully discharged from this state, you can voice your concern here: www.congress.com

You can, however, apply for reinstatement by completing the following courses of action:

1. Pay a $216.00 fine to both members of the Ohio Awesome Board.

2. Memorize the lyrics to "we run dis" by Tha Reason and be randomly tested on it at any point and time in the future.

3. Piss on every University of Michigan symbol you see, even if it happens to be on a shirt your dad is currently wearing. You want to be a member of Ohio? Piss on your dad, son.

We do apologize for any inconvenience in advance. It is difficult to lose citizenship from your beloved homeland, but fear not, you have an opportunity to regain your status as an Ohioan. It is up to you from this point on.

I pee on Buckeye symbols every chance I get. They're like attention grabbing bullseye's. You see Buckeye, I see Bullseye. But I don't live in Michigan, I live in indiana. I also have urinal cakes in the shape of the following schools logo's.
Louisville
UNC
(strangely enough) Purdue
and I have GatorPaper. Its Toilet paper I can wipe my ass with when I watch em play.

HOWEVER on topic,

Swag wrote:
It's like Episode Three Forever...

I lol'd. By the time DNF would have even been released, half the fan base for duke would be dead from old age. I really hope they finish this out with HL2. I couldn't take not finishing it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Twiztid
Who wants a body massage?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pErf3ct _DaRk_ wrote:
Left 4 Dead 2
Sorry, just had to sat the left 4 dead games make me fuckin' jizz in my pants. Sorry if there's a new rule on dirty words haven't ben here in a while and drunk haha
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ZERO99
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i lost alot of respect for valve when the first L4D game came out, but also lost alot more respect for valve when the 2nd L4D came out.

as for team fortress 2 i liked in the beginning with out all the class updates but now im just plain sick of tf2 its such a boring repetitive game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pugly
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomination wrote:
i dont need citizenship to buy portal 2

Damn! you need do a tax for that?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doomination
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..what?
pErf3ct _DaRk_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO99 wrote:
i lost alot of respect for valve when the first L4D game came out, but also lost alot more respect for valve when the 2nd L4D came out.

as for team fortress 2 i liked in the beginning with out all the class updates but now im just plain sick of tf2 its such a boring repetitive game.

100 % agreement. Left 4 Dead 1 was just a beta of what it should have been. Then a paying update called Left 4 Dead 2 came out. As VALVe clearly said they would keep it updated at least as much as TF2, they clearly like to troll players.

And as for Team Fortress 2, class updates with bad content, idling for hats, spam-repeatitive instant-respawn games of dustbowl... This game just became pure annoyance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: