ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

.CI. Challenges I> to a Clanwar

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: .CI. Challenges I> to a Clanwar Reply with quote

.CI. vs I>

1vs1, TDM and CTF.

1vs1

2 different players from each clan play, on a different map for each game. These games will also be played on a neutral server, one located most central for both players without a HOME advantage. IE L@P seeing as runk is from Finland this is the most fair. If you don't like playing away from your home server simple reject the clanwar and we'll claim an easy victory.

The maps will be decided on the players themselves, if an agreement cannot happen flip a coin in ctf for it.

50 Points per win.

TDM

This shall be 3vs3 and played on 4 maps, maybe 2 from different wads, these will be 80 Team Limit and Friendly-Fire ON.
1 of the players from the duelling will have to be excluded from the TDM as this is a CLAN war and not just a 3-man team event. These maps will be discussed and agreed on. Hopefully I can get us some L@P servers for these games, if not, we can use both Horizon and Oblacek (2 Each). I think that sounds fair.

25 Points per win.

CTF

4vs4. This will played on a neutral server. Standard ctf, 5 flag cap limit and 15minutes on the clock. Each team will pick 2 of their own maps and come to an agreement on the final map, these maps can be any map from wads that are most common, this includes zdctf/zductf and zdectf. 5 maps in total. There will be NO bullshit talk about maps this time. Any of the previous players may be included in these games but there must be atleast 1 more player so we'll have had 5 players minimum from each clan participating in this war.

20 Points per win.

There are a total of 300 Points to be awarded during these games, clan with the most points at the end of the games is declared the winner. I am happy to upload all demos for every match played.

I hope to get a response to this challenge soon so we can begin to set dates and plan this in more detail.

Nero
Masta
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortuantly I> isn't interested at the moment.Thank you for the offer though.
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest mate I think you've taken all this Master baiting too far, just let it go. I mean you guys using constant binds about him, posting on the forums about him, making fun of him in IRC then getting one of your players to join I> just to make fun of him and throw everything back in his face, it's kind of sad imo to go to all that bother.I mean, don't you guys have anything better to do?

Fair enough, Master's Translator is pretty bad and yes like many he doesn't take losing well, but really the joke is well old now and it just seems to me like you won't leave the guy alone. Sure Master has rage quit and has said things that brings some of it on himself, but really I know many players that are the same around here. It just looks like you are picking on someone who can't really defend himself because he can't speak English.

I like and respect all of CI, but I can understand why he doesn't want to play you, I wouldn't either. Rolling Eyes

I'm not sure a tourney admin should resort to Zdrama, but should rise above it. Not wanting to start a fight, just think you should let it go before it starts reflecting badly on CI.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: