ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Violence
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Violence Reply with quote

So last night during work, i was behind a car who emergency breaked....i stopped behind him and the driver came out to my window, he asked me if i remembered him, which i didn't. He claimed that about 2 weeks ago i cut him up nearly resulting him in crashing his car, so i said to the fella i dont remember what you are talking about. Next thing i know he sucker punched me in the face leaving me with a black eye.

I was furious about this so i got out the car, and tried to take the big guy down, managed to lay in a few punches to the face and busted his lip pretty bad, 2 of his other mates got out of his car and all took me down, i was then stabbed in the leg with a small blade and had my wrist broken (not to mention the bloody face and the black eye).

Obviously im not ok just yet as it only happened last night, i've been in hospital all night after having stitches and being question by police.

Why do people get so fucking violent, over something like an apparant cut up over 2 weeks ago? England is a proper shit country, what a motherfucker! >: (

Unhappy WeaponX Sad
Czar
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man that fucking sucks. thats why i keep 2 cricket bats in my boot, get out and smash the cunts up. anyway next time remember to never wind your window down. hope you recover soon mate
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what england youths are like for you especially when they've had a few drinks. I had exactly the same problem some drunk chavs attacking my car while i was in it for no reason and as it so happens in my attempts to nudge them off i ran one guy over and broke his sternum, if it happens again mate just run them over Wink. where do you live?
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live in essex, and this guy was some prick chav, gold soverign ring, gold ear hoop piercing, couild tell he was scum when he was talkin 2 me, i didnt expect to get sucker punched, nor did i expect his mates to come out break my wrist and stab me, its just like mate, im just tryin 2 do my job what the fuck!!!

if his mates werent in the car with me i'd have seriously injured the guy but i was taken down by a group of youths (21-24) so you'd expect people of that age to be a bit more mature and be able to solve situations by talking rather then throwin punches. Im more annoyed then anything, because i cant work nor can i drive or anyhting right now, so im gna have to rely on my friends 2 take me places and do things while my wrist heals, funnilky enough even though i have been stabbed in the leg, it isn't painful and my leg can still function normally, just a pain in the arse really!!!!

fuckin chav scum
Intoxicate
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you claim some compensation out of it somehow? rinse them for all there money! If they actually have any... Yeah i can imagine Essex to be rough to be fair. move to the country less hassle and its quieter. Can you not use your wrist at all then? Hope it gets better soon, nothing worse than not being able to do anything.
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people are really just retarded. In holland we have the same thing though, hehe. You just need to know how to deal with these guys.

In your case, your practically Doomed.

Wish you the best health.
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Essex is ok, cos i bin livin here all my life i know what its like, i know the difference from the nice guys and the bad ones, but things like this are completely unexpected, i didnt even know this guy. Just hope the police will catch them now really... im sure when i see my girlfriend she'll make me feel better, not to mention the cannabis i'll be smoking with my friends, plus Nero said to me that whenever i feel down, he'll give me a hella gud bj to make me feel betta, so Nero whenever your ready mate Wink

i cant play doom or drive with a broken wrist, kinda sucky really Sad
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least they didnt stab you somewhere bad :>
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WeaponX wrote:
just a pain in the arse really!!!!

Shocked
What else did they do to you that's causing that then?

Shit happens Xie. You don't have to look for it, sooner or later wherever you are it just happens. Sorry to hear it hit you though mate.
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeesh drama queen, so you got stabbed big whoop wanna fight about it

Razz
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the States, if you walk up to someone's car with a threatening tone and posture, you'll catch a bullet between the eyes.
switcher
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Canada, if you walk up to someone's car with a threatening tone and posture, you'll get a curious look, a quick apology, and be back on your merry way feeling quite silly over how you've just embarrassed yourself in public. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Czar
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperNova wrote:
In the States, if you walk up to someone's car with a threatening tone and posture, you'll catch a bullet between the eyes.

mmm scary
Metalhead
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

switcher wrote:
In Canada, if you walk up to someone's car with a threatening tone and posture, you'll get a curious look, a quick apology, and be back on your merry way feeling quite silly over how you've just embarrassed yourself in public. Very Happy

That's so true, it's scary.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear all that WeaponX! Hope you'll be ok soon. Violence is increasing by the day it seems, especially unnessesarey violence. It's actually a trend that tends to worry me, but I guess there's not much you can do about it, except being kind and respectful to other people yourself. It's hard to do at times, but think about keeping the honor to yourself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Englander
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that WeaponX, there are some true scum lurking around nowadays, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Keep a penknife in your glove compartment with the screwdriver attachment and keep a bit from your car like radio wires in there with some screws, if the police give you a tug and find it just say you were fixing something and forgot to take it out.

I live in Kent, which is just across the river from Essex and it's just as bad, England is getting pretty violent, but then again, so is any other western country.
RTB
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a right nob. Love the fact he had to have his friends help him out against you. Hope your injuries heal fully soon.
Wrath
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shoulda hit him with your car after he punched you. Just make the claim that you were trying to get away but your vision and judgment were impaired after suffering a blow to the face.

Seriously though, it takes a real piece of shit to have to stab somebody during a 3on1 fight. I believe thats called aggravated battery which is a 2nd degree felony. I hope they find these guys and are able to apply proper punishment and compensation for your losses.
Doomination
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well in my car there is a 12 gauge shotgun behind the driver seat.. so uh yeah his torso would be in a different zip code.

Gotta love the second amendment!
int28
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

switcher wrote:

Yet another reason is given to make the move across the border!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: