ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tantrum 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whiteboy567
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it, sorry Alfred didn't get around to checking it out last night Sad but i will place my input when i do.
_Beast_
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperNova wrote:
Overall, the map has a decent flow, but there are a few spots that I'm not very big on. The armor behind the fake wall is a perfect example. One can see from one side, but can't see from the other--that's a very big no-no in 1on1 with me as this creates a spot where someone can hide their position perfectly. Even if you know they're in there, you have to put yourself at a huge disadvantage to smoke them out because you dont know where they are exactly.

even if the player is behind a 'double mirror' you would be able to see there user name when you put your cross hair on it..yes no?
Alfred
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm never really used the target names as it was 1on1. It isn't a problem though, target names works through single texture lines whether they have transparentcy or not. So yeah, it works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDReview All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: