ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Counter Strike weapons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sniper 109
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Counter Strike weapons Reply with quote

Just a little something I made.
http://files.filefront.com/csweapswad/;13833015;/fileinfo.html
It includes some cool stuff.
Kruczyslaw
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very similar to Doomer`s Cs weapons pack.
Good job...I may host in in my servers Smile

Last edited by Kruczyslaw on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sniper 109
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This wad goes very well with Fistful.wad in deathmatch. Also The difference between mine and the other wad, is that mine doesn't glitch and it has more guns!
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm... well yours is ok I guess. I mean it's pretty well realised and looks and sounds ok but you made one big fuckup in having the gun that takes the chainsaw's place have infinite ammo. Oh and I didn't like the way your grenades just drop like lead weights - where is the bounce?! And why didn't you replace the pickup sprites? Surprised

Perhaps it is superior to cswp as it does have one more gun which means it's better suited to run on other WADs as it replaces all the Doom2 weapons. But they set out to do something different there - make much better looking and realistically animating guns. I don't think they had any frames left for the BFG Laughing
And their's isn't 'glitchy', it's just not meant to be used for games with monsters in.

As for using yours with Fistful... well what's wrong with sticking with the guns and sounds that Fistful has? Sad
Furthermore then I couldn't even get your mod to run locally on top of (or below) Fistful Confused
[LAD]St_Anger1
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel like posting between your kinda argue (dunno if it has ended already) or something, but I'll..
First of all - my most favourite weapon - standart shotty (pump action). It feels like it has no recoil at all + no fire at end of barrel (I know this doesn't happen in real life, but original Doom weapons and most mods have it, and if so, why m4a1 deserves so damn huge "fire"?).. It feels wierd when you hold shooting button (it seems that it doesn't go back in ready mode)..
M4A1 - Too small (btw, isn't it shooting faster than Doomer's version of M4A1? I like that)
Desert eagle - this is pretty ok, but why the fuck does it have to move (bob) when you stand on the ground? Shooting sequence is good
Knife - same problem as desert + makes wierd sound when slices
AK47 (chainsaw replacement) - This is something that Doomer's CS weapons didn't have this, not bad (it's bit slower than m4a1 (I thought it's almostly identical speed at CS)
SMG - Ok, auto shotty would been more appealing to me
Grenade - explosion is delayed + why it doesn't bounce at all? It just does that wierd drop thing, Doomer's CS weps has alot better grenades.. Btw, you can kinda rocket (grenade) jump with them..
Sorta minigun - was that even in CS? Dunno, since I've plaid only 1.6.. Btw, why one shot is eqal to shotty's horizontal spray? Feels like rapid shotty..
AWP - Bfg cells? Anyawy, comparing to Doomer's CS weps (dunno how to short it), it's much more rapid, so by tapping shoot button, you can spam with it, and knowing 1 hit = 1 kill, it feels bit lame..

Overal : This is ok and playable wad, I would strongly recommend Doomer's version (since it's far more superior than this one) for DM kinda games, but since this seemly doesn't use monster sprites, this one's good for coop..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDReview All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: