ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The [R]enegad3s
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: The [R]enegad3s Reply with quote

Apparently only needed 2 months off, because we are back kicking booty and taking names.

http://renegad3s.com

Thanks to our supporters and our player haters.

The Reloaded list (not recruiting)

Beast
Caboose
Ninjadog
Tai
Collision
Metalhead
Jenova
Gax
Whopper
EXWizard
MP2E
Strategy
unlockable character 1
unlockable character 2

WAR OR KEEP IT MOVIN

Last edited by _Beast_ on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikehail
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been a pretty great run guys, but caboose is movin on and i just dont see r as r without him. had a great time with our current roster, wish we could have had some more time with them, but it is what it is. One of the top clans leaving the scene (underground as it is) is kind of a shock, but the players will all remember what they learned from us and with us.

gl in the future guys, especially you caboose, we rocked this scene for a long time with the best and its time to hang it up.
Caboose
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed all of it.
The best clan I've ever been in.
Some set us out to be bad guys, some hated us.
None the less, we were all a bunch a group of friends, i considered you guys my family for quite some time, my brothers. I wish the best luck to you all, and I really hope you all do have a good life. I really fucking do.

Later.

As of April 19th, 2009 at 12:40 AM EST. the [R]enegades have decided to retire.

Looking back we started this clan originating from ZDaemon back in about 2007. The idea was thought of by Beast and Caboose of making a superclan merging 2 clans together and getting support from others. To this day we still have some of the old roster following, and some new recruits.

This saddens me because I hate to leave my crew like this because yes I am also leaving the doom community, this is one of the primary reasons why we are disbanning. Though it was not my idea to disban it because I am leaving. Mikehail and Beast said [R] would not be lead the same without me, and the members agreed, we all thought to ourselfs it was an amazing run, and I truly hope that all my clan members have the best experience on whatever they do with their lives. They made this all possible, we went through good and bad, and we never gave up on each other. we Liked to win, but we weren't going to die if we lost. We accepted them and yes, we did get mad. But now that we all look back on it, it was an amazing experience. Not playing the game, but spending time with these people. These people are like my fucking brothers (and Sister ahaha), yes maybe that's pretty low or whatever. But I really do appreciate these people for who they are, because they were my family. But now it's time for me to move on and do better things with my life. 16 years of doom, and i'm realizing it all now. So this is my goodbye to the doom community. If you liked me then awesome, if you hated me awesome. All I know is, I'm never going to forget the people who made this clan successful, because those are probably the only people I will remember.

Maybe we will return if I get my life set on track, in 1-2 years. Until then I'm done with Doom, and gaming in general. [R] is done, we had a good run, and I think we had an impact. That's just me.

P.S.
CABOOSE(ROS KING) + NINJADOG(RADIANT)
SELF CLAIMED BEST 2v2 CTF TEAM EVER. UNDEFEATED.

00:31:05 <NinjaDog> yeah bitches just live with the fact that after all of these years of effort of trying to beat us you failed and you'll never get the opportunity again.

Thank you:
Aerial(ZDaemon)
Alfred
Beast
BloodStrike
Caller
DemonSphere
EXWizard
Fastidious
GaX
Grif
Goatface
GoofyRat
Infinite
Jenova
Jwarrier
KillJoy
LiquidSnake
MasterJ633
Metalhead
Mikehail
Mindwipe
MionicDonut
Nazz
Ninjadog
Ninen
Oscar Meyer
Payne
QuikSilver
Rexn0r
Stereoface
Tai
Takane
th0r
Tryzaku
Whopper

Last edited by Caboose on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheMionicDonut
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ggs.

*salute*

Also...there was always only one.
:pizza:
Mantis-X
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear... Best of luck to all of you in the future with whatever you may pursue Very Happy
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mantis
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMionicDonut wrote:
ggs.

*salute*

Also...there was always only one.
:pizza:

gg's donut
Tai*WarGreymon
YOU PERVERTS!!!1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember, I believe, when Beast, after our IDL team played (and did horribly), he wanted me to join R. I think I was in TC back then, and I wasn't sure TC was going to be around for much longer, so I accepted an offer that, looking back, was probably the best thing that I did in my time playing Doom online. Through R, I became a much better player, and had a good time doing with people who are the shit. Overall, a great experience that I'm thankful to have gone through and sure most of my fellow clan members felt the same way.

Here's to easily the best clan I've been in.
rygrass
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i never saw this comming , tbh i didn't know you had that many players or that you have lasted this long ? ( meaning you have gone this far ) Sorry to hear mikehail you never mention this in oceaina Razz

Mind you it be nice if you had any of your Clan match results or what records you still have

Hope to see you around
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think you guys played the last couple of years, but nice to see people who enjoyed a clan. Goodluck.

And especially goodluck to Caboose, we've had our arguements, but you're good lad Smile

Also Mikehails rocks your socks.
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always had some fun games despite all the usual clan shit. GG's.
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rygrass wrote:
wow i never saw this comming , tbh i didn't know you had that many players or that you have lasted this long ? ( meaning you have gone this far ) Sorry to hear mikehail you never mention this in oceaina Razz

Mind you it be nice if you had any of your Clan match results or what records you still have

Hope to see you around

we do, we kept separate running records of all our scrims and wars, I'll dig them up from our forums and post them if people are interested in the crap load of games we played. I will also make a few last posts on our site which has a running history.
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HumanBones wrote:
Always had some fun games despite all the usual clan shit. GG's.

Yeah we had some awesome games vs UD we argued but the game was fun...damn this was the only real rivalry, We only had a few scrims with DX and wars with NS which we lost all by freaking 1 point margins but a win is a win. Although our very first war the ctf portion was won by us which is a victory to us...Cool.

Tai wrote:

I remember, I believe, when Beast, after our IDL team played (and did horribly), he wanted me to join R. I think I was in TC back then, and I wasn't sure TC was going to be around for much longer, so I accepted an offer that, looking back, was probably the best thing that I did in my time playing Doom online. Through R, I became a much better player, and had a good time doing with people who are the shit. Overall, a great experience that I'm thankful to have gone through and sure most of my fellow clan members felt the same way.

Here's to easily the best clan I've been in..

Yeah Tai, it was the beginning of something great, and as you said last night all great things must come to an end.
Roscoe3000
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, Caboose. Cool

Beast, what will the rest of you do now? Join other clans? Go clanless? Just curious.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I encouraged most of the members whom are still active to join other clans and help the scene, as for myself.....I'll be around not sure what I'll be doing myself and Tai plan to still play in the best ctf tourney ever the IDl..
Oath
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 R.

bi cab
bi R
Screw
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I had some good times with R. From wars to actually being a part of it. Good memories guys. Hope you stick around.
SuperNova
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That really sucks to hear. It was fun playing you guys back in the [SIN] days and watching you grow. Too bad we never saw each other on the battlefield (referring to AC) but I'm sure it would have been a hell of a game.

I know most of you and have had the privilege of competing with you individually and clan-wise and all I can say is you guys always brought it. I hope to see most of you continue being a part of DooM and this community all-together. It's never fun to see good clans depart and especially when it's one with longevity. I wish all of you the best and may our paths cross again.

-Hatred
_Beast_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still upset SIN retired it was the first clan I wanted to join, but you realized as did we when its time to move on.

We crossed paths with AC, unofficially, but it doesn't count for so many reasons.....we met in the squared circle if that helps.

I will say this, there are several veteran players out here planting seeds trying to help the community just give it time. I'm still gonna host those awesome no packet dropping servers...with special edition updates and custom map lists so keep and eye out.
Mr-cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man that's fucked up, losing R, even though you guys were assholes, you guys were good... best luck to any remainder members in the community...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: