ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vendetta 2 : Christmas massacre \o/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl Dragula fwiends vs non Dragula fwiends
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
Actually Dragula is one of the coolest guys around this place. And I have been at his place, so I know he has a lot more in life going on than Zdaemon.

So please everybody, just be concerned about your own lifes.

I'm sure Dragula is a nice guy deep down Rag, but unfortunately he spends most of his time on zd insulting and attacking people. This is why he has such a bad rep. If he treated people with a little more respect you wouldn't see players posting like this when he, once again, tries to start trouble over nothing.

Also, Rag, making comments like "he has a lot more in life going on than zdaemon" really doesn't help him, or you. Everyone here has a lot more going on in their lives than ZD, we all have jobs, friends, gf's, bills to pay, and a bunch of things that we do in our spare time, one of which is playing ZD. The difference between us and Drag is that we just try and have some fun here without ruining it for everyone else, which sadly, Dragula seems to have enough time on his hands to try and do.

He's obnoxious, rude, and causes problems most of the time for other players and attacking someone like Titan, who is one of the most respected players/people in this community isn't doing him any favours.

Now I know Drag has friends here (most of whom are in dp) and as everyone else in dp seems really cool I have to assume that Drag is a bit of an internet tough guy who vents a bit from behind his keyboard but really, in real life, is a decent guy, but if you want people to stop commenting on "his life" then I suggest you have a word to with him about the shit that he posts on forums, the crap he throws at people in game and the abuse he dishes out on IRC.

If he can stop doing that, then no one will have a problem with him.

The MOST important thing here is that Titan is a topclass player who imo would never cheat in any way, including ts cheating, and [D] won this tournament because they played brilliantly, as a team, with great players. So lets leave it at that.
dragula
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol drama

this topic is not about me, neither is my post with the screenie, but yeah some ppl had to post crap about me when i expected comments on the screenie, but since they are retarded i guess they are excused

now im not gonna explain my RL here, cos my RL is none of your business, also I find comments about my RL kinda stupid cos noone here knows about my life, except Rag who visited me and met my friends, etc.

thadeuss, if you dont like me then just ignore me, but dont expect me to be nice with jackasses like stew, sniper, kris,... and dont think i started this shit with them, cos its kris and stew who started to act like fags and they still do! with other normal ppl i get along just fine

Titan, I didnt know 8bit was you? I got that screenie in our channel and since I think we all want fair tournaments i posted it. In the screenie it looks like spec cheat, doesnt it? Smile
Mortalogy_DoP
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well screenie can t make a prove. you can make all with photoshop , taked me 2 sec to make everybody in green.
if i take a little more time, i can make everything!

well your screenie is just about "hey you won because you hacked" rofl you didn t play that tournament if i have right. still dp lost a lot of games, but hell dp arent now the best team on zdaemon. so just stick with that and have fun when you play.

Well for my part, what i can say. every match we played , we taked care about who was on teamspeak, if you want "prove", just look your screenie and see welkin and gyrossman left channel. Arrow
now if you cant trust titan gyrossman & myself.
Dopefish
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortalogy_DoP wrote:
well screenie can t make a prove. you can make all with photoshop , taked me 2 sec to make everybody in green.
if i take a little more time, i can make everything!

well your screenie is just about "hey you won because you hacked" rofl you didn t play that tournament if i have right. still dp lost a lot of games, but hell dp arent now the best team on zdaemon. so just stick with that and have fun when you play.

Well for my part, what i can say. every match we played , we taked care about who was on teamspeak, if you want "prove", just look your screenie and see welkin and gyrossman left channel. Arrow
now if you cant trust titan gyrossman & myself.

Why should he look on it if you basically say you hacked it ? Smile
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragula wrote:
lol drama

this topic is not about me, neither is my post with the screenie, but yeah some ppl had to post crap about me when i expected comments on the screenie, but since they are retarded i guess they are excused

now im not gonna explain my RL here, cos my RL is none of your business, also I find comments about my RL kinda stupid cos noone here knows about my life, except Rag who visited me and met my friends, etc.

thadeuss, if you dont like me then just ignore me, but dont expect me to be nice with jackasses like stew, sniper, kris,... and dont think i started this shit with them, cos its kris and stew who started to act like fags and they still do! with other normal ppl i get along just fine

Titan, I didnt know 8bit was you? I got that screenie in our channel and since I think we all want fair tournaments i posted it. In the screenie it looks like spec cheat, doesnt it? Smile

The irony is Drag, that it's you that started the drama. Maybe if you had explained yourself better or come to me about it and ask a valid question without just posting a screenie saying "gg" we wouldn't have all this trouble.

How can I not like you? It's the net, I don't know you lol! All I can say is how you act towards others on here and that makes me think, atleast on here, that you have little respect for anyone. It was RAG that mentioned your rl so take that up with him.

As for a TS screenshot showing that someone is cheating, here's the end of it:

1) Anyone who uses TS knows that people's mic's pick up all sorts, so a green light goes on, big deal. Razor's ts light goes on when I speak in our channel lol and he is saying nothing!

2) Even if Titan did speak, we don't know what he said, so it's pure conjecture to accuse him of cheating. He could have been talking about how bad my aim is.....it is indeed legendary :p

3) If spectating a server was a problem you should have asked players not taking part to leave.

4) Why is this coming out now? Should it not have been raised at the time and with a little more explanation/respect?

The reason this has blown up at all Drag is because once again, you didn't handle it properly. Now don't get me wrong, I've done the same myself a few times but I've always righted myself afterwards, which you never do.

As for Kris/weaponx/ sniper, yeah they try to get a rise out of you, no doubt about it. BUT they don't jump in on things the way you do, they atleast explain themselves. They don't troll you whenever you say something semi respectful.

The fact that you even bring up Kris, someone who isn't involved in this thread shows how petty you are. Bit of background, the only reason Drag is like this towards GB players is because he got dropped from a CTF tourney final while in NK and he has talked nonsense ever since because his ego couldnt take it.

Grow up.

or shut up.
Tuomio
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE PROBLEM IS that you guys take Dragula too seriously, and thets helluva funny. Dragula is cool guy, haha.

Also, take a look at the screenshot again, who is logged in Zlauncher? LULZ thats ME. I took the screenshot and it was my idea to PHOTOSHOP this picture Laughing Cuz clearly, as you can see, 8BIT was on ts, and he was spectating in game! haxxx n shit!

Seriously guys, this was a joke. Don't let Dragula get into your heads.

I think we're done here.
Judge
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump a de bump ping a de pong pong !!!
Mortalogy_DoP
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i will talk about smething more interresting. in a lot of wars on others games, we have maybe 5vs5 and a lot are "sub", thats mean theya re on red or blue team and spectate his team. we should have something like that on zdaemon. green team will be to spectate red and white team - blue team.

so they can t look at opponent eyes, and all will be solve. i think if you want like you say fair games , we should update a stuff like that on zdaemon. so everybody can be on teamspeak without any accusation like that.
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuomio wrote:
THE PROBLEM IS that you guys take Dragula too seriously, and thets helluva funny. Dragula is cool guy, haha.

Also, take a look at the screenshot again, who is logged in Zlauncher? LULZ thats ME. I took the screenshot and it was my idea to PHOTOSHOP this picture Laughing Cuz clearly, as you can see, 8BIT was on ts, and he was spectating in game! haxxx n shit!

Seriously guys, this was a joke. Don't let Dragula get into your heads.

I think we're done here.

Ok so it was a joke then? You made it?

Didn't Drag leave dp because you and Turska joined?

Yeah , he is indeed a "cool guy".

Quote:
Titan, I didnt know 8bit was you? I got that screenie in our channel and since I think we all want fair tournaments i posted it. In the screenie it looks like spec cheat, doesnt it?

Then why would Dragula say that?

No Tuomio, the problem is Drag causes bother. If the screenshot was intended to be a joke, then it should have been made obvious that it was.

To me guys, it looks as though dp are dissappointed in D winning. All this does is make dp look stupid. All that's gonna happen is that dp will probably not be taking part in other tourneys which is sad. Effectively you've tried to stitch up Titan as a cheater "for a laugh". Lets see how funny it really is.
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuomio wrote:

This more applies to WeaponX than Dragula, most who know Stew would say so.

But this whole thing is a laod of bullshit, who actually cares? [D] would've won cheating or not, and I know Titan well enough myself to say he wouldn't have done anything of this kind. I could understsand if this was brought up mid-tourney and NL could appeal but 1) There is no NL 2) Vendetta is over.

Let's all jusy move on, eh?
dewww
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shut up nero. they dq D, then we photoshop the picture to dq LM and we won the tourney WOO HOO.
Gyrossman
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will make me a total winner as I will win the tournament in two different teams. Oh snap!
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha lol

Yeah fair enough lets just call it a day.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: