ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1on1 Tournament?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbbbb
Born with a creativity deficiency

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: 1on1 Tournament? Reply with quote

Ok well TDMania is on, and many are taking part, but would any of you be interested in another 1on1 tourney? Ill choose the map/wad soon depending on whether or not people are interested.
Scave
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: 1on1 Tournament? Reply with quote

Robbbbb wrote:
Ok well TDMania is on, and many are taking part, but would any of you be interested in another 1on1 tourney? Ill choose the map/wad soon depending on whether or not people are interested.

I might be. Let's use this as an opportunity for oceanic mappers and have someone create a quick tourney map. It should be checked by one other person to ensure it's not complete crap (some crap is ok) and then announced the day the tourneys start. No practising!
Robbbbb
Born with a creativity deficiency

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me guess...you want to. Wink

Br00keSy is a good mapper too, his oceanictrny1 map was great, maybe he can come upw ith another masterpiece. Just need to get it downloaded by the GameArena staff...which tends to be the problem the majority of the time
rygrass
God like!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbbbb wrote:
Let me guess...you want to. Wink

Br00keSy is a good mapper too, his oceanictrny1 map was great, maybe he can come upw ith another masterpiece. Just need to get it downloaded by the GameArena staff...which tends to be the problem the majority of the time

yep i be interested or just use the one he just made?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Scave
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I'd only make a map if nobody else wanted to. And even then, I'd just throw together a couple of square rooms. Voila!

I still stand by the surprise part though. Don't let anybody in the tourney see the map until the first round.
rygrass
God like!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scave wrote:
Nah, I'd only make a map if nobody else wanted to. And even then, I'd just throw together a couple of square rooms. Voila!

I still stand by the surprise part though. Don't let anybody in the tourney see the map until the first round.

Well i rather see what i playing in , because some maps i don't play i mean it doesn't have to be a .wad could put up a few screen's or qucik demo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DarkeTiger
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a wad laying around that I made quite a while ago, you can skim through some of the maps and see if there are any you would think of using. Wad file
Czar
God like!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id be keen but none of this surprise bs. only your good at surprise maps scave..think of the other players..
Scave
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah yeah go off and play your dwango maps then. Razz
coolboy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes a 1on1 ay well i know i wont beat any of you so the classes me out tho i could still play.

brookesy is quite off for week or two each time he shows his face for a few days so if hes not on and seens i know i will lose i could map and coz i wont be playing there for i wont get a upperhand and i have been improving my mapping skill quite alot since project ctf from the latest 1.1 till now is a big diff
Czar
God like!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl seker..u gotta play mate..i want to beat u..cause ull the only one i can Sad
coolboy
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Czar wrote:
rofl seker..u gotta play mate..i want to beat u..cause ull the only one i can Sad

lol im sure there someone other then me u can beat
Poltergeist
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 on 1 sounds good but i wont participate e.g. not good enough.......
DarkeTiger
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently made another map that could possibly be used for a tournament

Click Here

Edit: Fixed metal fence impassible problem, link has been updated

Last edited by DarkeTiger on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
indyroo
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job DarkeTiger. Smile
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm... not really so much of a duel map. Nice looks and would be fun for FFA but be careful with those fences as it's possible to get onto the grassy area at the moment Wink
DarkeTiger
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cybershark wrote:
Umm... not really so much of a duel map. Nice looks and would be fun for FFA but be careful with those fences as it's possible to get onto the grassy area at the moment Wink

Are you sure? I recall making all the lines impassible, so that should prevent you from going over them even if you did reach such a height, still chances are you'll run out of ammo and/or be killed soon enough, and it would be quite tedious changing the roof of each sector, though I'm sure someone could just stick in some bridge objects or somesuch in to prevent and problems/glitches/bugs
andymun
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkeTiger wrote:
Cybershark wrote:

Are you sure? I recall making all the lines impassible, so that should prevent you from going over them even if you did reach such a height, still chances are you'll run out of ammo and/or be killed soon enough, and it would be quite tedious changing the roof of each sector, though I'm sure someone could just stick in some bridge objects or somesuch in to prevent and problems/glitches/bugs

It's near the stairs up the top, i found it, also I hate your map with a passion, sorry.
DarkeTiger
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andymun-c! wrote:
DarkeTiger wrote:
Cybershark wrote:

It's near the stairs up the top, i found it, also I hate your map with a passion, sorry.

Thanks for that, I'll fix it right away... bitch!

Edit: Fixed wad can be found in one of my previous posts of which I have edited or Click Here
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: