ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

European Champions League - Powered By ZDaemon!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Welkin
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loller dooooudee dpownage omg /ooo \oooooo
from the king of troll bind in zdaemon Smile
you make me smyle dark
Mortalogy_DoP
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welkin wrote:
talkin about doomgod is no sence for me

give the name of one player who never lose on all map? all mod?
its impossible.thats why somepeople play only one map (i think about bwolf judas).
ocelot never play with his real name.so if he win or lose nobody know
his r├ęputation is safe.

good point here Smile
So if you want to be a doomgod, you must never play tournament and never use your real name Razz joke
Arrow

edit:
for all players, i think everybody have some maps where you are really bad (like map01 for welkin & me, or king for dark) so that s normal to hope to dont have that maps on a tournament.

Just for my part, i have already try to play map01, but seemz i must play it everyday, for maybe like it & be better on it.

and if we have that map on one tournament, i will be register anyway. so if you are better on that maps, that s good for you Razz

still for me, "doomgod" doesn t exist, just passion of games and a good skill on it, and for me you are a "doomgod". so everybody who play a lot on games are "doomgod".

just its all

Razz
ufon
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the lack of a clear definition of the word "doomgod" makes pretty much every discussion on the subject pointless, since you don't know what you're discussing in the first place
dewww
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ufon wrote:
i think the lack of a clear definition of the word "doomgod" makes pretty much every discussion on the subject pointless, since you don't know what you're discussing in the first place

the generalized theory of internet discussion
Mortalogy_DoP
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyway that's just my point of vue
so that s all Razz
ps= i didn t start to speak about "what is a doomgod"

GL for all in this tournament EDL
WhiteKnight
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhiteKnight wrote:
So for those of you who haven't registered yet please do so at http://zd-edl.eu

Registering DOES NOT mean you have signed up to play. The signing up is a different process (ie. clicking the sign up button)

If you have any remote interest in this all you gotta do is sign up, so you can have a browse on the forums and discuss anything we need to discuss!

This is the topic please continue to discuss playing in the EDL this summer because I know you're all desperate to prove your worth in this!
Stealth
Gone with the wind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, a little update on things, just for those who are not up to scratch with the EDL, or aren't sure of all the facts so far.

Sign-ups

Sign-ups for the league have been extended until today, today being the 2nd of June, until 11:59pm, so if you have not signed up already, and still wish to do so, you can sign up on the website. If you need help activating your account or did not receive the activation e-mail, contact me on IRC to get the issue resolved. don't forget to click [Sign up] on the signups page after your account has been approved, otherwise you will not have signed up to this season. If you miss this deadline you are still welcome to sign up for Season 2.

Rules

The rules have been updated, and are now considered final. You may view them here. Please note that the rules may be subject to change at any time during the league. If this occasion arises you will be notified on the news section of the website and by e-mail.

Maplist

The maplist for the league has been finalized, and is as follows:

Premiership / Division I - Doom2 map01, Dwango5 map01 & map07, Judas23_, King1
Division II / Division III - Dwango5 map01, King1, moo2d, Boo, SSL2

DMflags are strictly -olddeath (4919300/359936), fraglimit is 50 on all maps, except those which are unique to division II and II (Moo2d, Boo + SSL2) which have a 40 frag limit.

Most other things can be answered by viewing the website and/or forums. If you need to contact us you may send a PM on the EDL forums, or contact us at #edl on irc.zdaemon.org. Alternatively you may contact us via e-mail at admin AT zd-edl DOT eu.

Good luck to all those participating in the league!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: