ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hmm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solace489
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

Wow it's cool to see how far zdaemon has gone since .99 i think i played alittle before .99 but i don't remeber i'm am inpressed by how far you have gotten especially the new modes to play.....to tell the truth i was always a big fan of csdoom because it had working coop and i always throw up server like i want to right now Twisted Evil and the work you did with downloading wads nice and easy really blew me away but then i check forums and found out about problems with coop and personally i'm a huge coop fan and was wonder in coop for zdaemon since before in .99 it had coop but was unstable and crashed alot heheh.......anyways in coop how many players does it support more then 4 or less then and i heard from the news section the key bug was fix when can we expect the next release and personally i wouldnt mind skin wads to be downloaded just like map wads it be super great just leaving my 2 cents and 2 questions thx been fun laterz
xrob2k4x
HELP COMPUTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 people.
Solace489
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i seen server having 16 players but what i mean is before in .99 if you had a coop server with more then 4 poeple and the 5th person tryed to spawn or join it crash the server grr unstable so is the 16 able to work in coop thats my question maybe i misunderstood you or you misunderstood me sorry i stil remeber .99 coop problems and that why i went to csdoom..............on a later note my stats and account is still on zdaemon kick ass with my old profile ahhahaahhaa i nearly love noticing that hahaha 83 exp hahaha and level 2 man that sucks hahahah anyways because before i was playing with my bro newly created account but i tried out my old one and its still there with the lame profile hahah that amazes me it wasnt deleted since it wasnt used.....
Solace489
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also my higest rank was 466 and all i had was level 3 and 83 exp man it has grown
Twiztid
Who wants a body massage?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exp dosn't matter.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
xrob2k4x
HELP COMPUTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im level one and i just 0wn
GrimReaper
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have no level and pwn all
xrob2k4x
HELP COMPUTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

level 1 = default level last i checked
Solace489
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*waites for 2 questions to be answered*
Ralphis
That blue hedgehog again of all places!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, first off. Welcome to the forums. Second, learn how to type. It's very hard to read a runon sentence that is half a page in length. Now let me answer your question to the best of my ability.

Coop with more than 4 people is possible in custom wads. Doom coop works differently than DM, whereas there has to be 4 player starts. The original games were not designed for more than 4 people and therefor, don't have the 5-8 player starts added in zdaemon. Custom wads are the only way this can be achieved.
Solace489
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm i always thought with the right coding you still have 4 spawn just you be put in line to spawn at them for the normal coop but having 16 players.
da3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

yeah..he has a point - just cause hes a typing-noob doesnt mean hes an idiot lol Very HappyVery Happy

erm..from the other forums tuff ive been reading though, you need a really fast upload to be able to host a playable server with over 4 players..and i cant see any dedicated/commercial server going up for coop, as most people in these forums look down their noses at coop. Sad

I seem to remember someone saying coop was 'ghey' Evil or Very Mad coop has some fundamental flaws though...like respawning whenever you die takes away the fear of death :/ yeah yeah you lose all your weaps..but all you really need is shotgun and run-strafing :/ (lol @ 99999mph doom speed!!)

wouldnt be too hard to implement a spawning que would it? i dunno
maybeits too much trouble for 'ghey' coop Sad also, could you please
implement rocketjumping? and air rocket capabilities? thanks Smile and
and someone fix that bug..erm..i think they call it BFG bug..where it
seems to kill everything instead of just what you are aiming at Smile
i heard someone called 'rob'is a nasty exploiter of this bug, and thus
should be made to wear ladies clothing, stuff like that Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: