ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coop Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OtisPJ
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Coop Games Reply with quote

How come when I start up a Coop server, it works fine apart from the key activated doors wont open?

It's probably an option I need to set I guess. Any suggestions?
xrob2k4x
HELP COMPUTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Zdaemon programming team ran into a little bug when they made ctf.
Wait for the next zd version it will be fixed then
OtisPJ
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats ghey Sad
xrob2k4x
HELP COMPUTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hella Smile o well
da3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrob2k4x wrote:
The Zdaemon programming team ran into a little bug when they made ctf.
Wait for the next zd version it will be fixed then
er....so um..er..cant there be a non-ctf version linked from some dl page? maybe known as 'the co-op version' ? me and me bro wanted to spontaneously spend the next couple days on non-stop doom 1, 2, tnt, plutonia, hexen and heretic completion.. but major sad smiley SadSadSadSadSad when we see how the zDaemonGL team IMPROVED THE MONSTER AI so much that THEY REPROGRAMMED THE FRIGGIN DOORS so that you now need more than the correct coloured keys to open doors. woow gj guys Very Happy i couldnt get the noclip working either..so all in all a sad day SadSadSad NO completing the most legendary fps ever...and after ive spent YEARS extoling the virtues of doom :'( yes im crying right now..and if im rambling on like a suicidal nut, thats cause i AM now suicidal... *teardrop on keyboard* and if theres some typos..i apologise - the keyboard is shorting out :/ erm..oh yeah GOOOOOD JOB ON ZDAEMONGL WOOOOOO I LOOOOOVE YOU GUYS FOR LETTING ME AND MANY OTHERS PLAY THIS AMAZING PIECE OF GAMING LEGEND!!!!!! MUAH MUAH MUAH I HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!! Smile adios Razz
[UniTec] Crow
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OtisPJ wrote:
Well thats ghey Sad

in my opinion, so is co-op
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Exl
I hate penis like vegetables.

Location: North of the fries, east of the wieners, west of the tea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But whats one opinion in a thousand? There are plenty of people playing coop on the server so a good "meh" would be in place here.
[UniTec] Crow
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hum...

fine then

meh
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
er....so um..er..cant there be a non-ctf version linked from some dl page? maybe known as 'the co-op version' ? me and me bro wanted to spontaneously spend the next couple days on non-stop doom 1, 2, tnt, plutonia, hexen and heretic completion.. but major sad smiley

I don't follow: this has been already fixed and announced on the ZDaemon web site; the keys do work properly in coop now and you can test it on any coop server running 1.06.01b. Please check the news before replying to older posts....

As for the rest of the of your post, I really cannot figure out what you like/want/dislike. If you want to use cheats in client / server mode, then I'm sorry but ZDaemon will not do that; they will work only in single-player mode.
masterdan
with the master plan!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been able to play co-op... I think it would be fun...
da3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: noooo Reply with quote

i dont like any of this!! any of it. I LOOOOOVE IT MUAHAHAH yes its all wonderful and im amazingly thankful...um..i dunno im jsut happy about playing doom again after many long years without anyone succesfully creating that feeling of daemons and hell and all the rest..so i guess im plonking a load of credit onto thee zdaemon team for creating doom, when they didnt actually do that...but they do enable the newer generation of gamesplayers to experience the majesty of doom and so they deserve all thanks they reciece, misdirected or otherwise Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy um..how exactly do i GET the 1.xxb version..the little b :@ i saw the news about the fixed coop keys, but the version linked to from the newws page is 1.xx (NOT 1.xxb) and so has the erroneous keycard thingymabob. i hosted a server, joined it, so did my brother..all is hunky dory until map2 (doom 2) :O!!!! the grunts uses HAX!!! the red keycard no worky :@ yes a small bug really, as nobody plays coop like they do dm or ctf, coop is a once only thing, really...thats why i was so upset Sad cause now painkiller is released and me and my bro will have no happy memories of that day before painkiller when we raped the dooms :@ weve played a few other games coop, and forever may they be in our memories...i suppose i should just have not rambled on again and jsut said 'ok so where do i get this 1.xxb version of the server where the keycards DO work' but like i said, too late now..painkiller is released...blah blah. so i wish all you DOOMers out there good luck, keep doom alive, brag to your friends, insult cod and bf1942 players saying how nooby their games are Very HappyVery Happy much kudos can be found in oldschool shit, games are no different. Very Happy and dont rip me apart onthese forums please Sad i have sensitive disposition, get carried away sometimes..etc etc. i wish everyone good wellbeing and stuffs and really do love this project Very Happy shame i couldnt play online, as my doom2.wad was a diff version, and wasnt sure how to find my version/right patch etc and then the servers made me wait in line 30 mins Rolling Eyes blah blah...played with bots though...wasnt pretty Shocked have fun...aloha!
da3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

...la la la....its uh...08:29am and my brother went to go get painkiller right now :O so hopefully at 09:11am we will be playing it :O!!!! pff those pre-release footage of dm gameplay didnt show any skills :/ :/ :/ why do they use the skills of average beta testers (who maybe GREAT at beta testing and other stuff) but dont know POO about what lookies niiice :@ so in a hour or so, i'll finally see the air rox capabilities of the havox engine Very Happy erm...wouldnt air rox be nice in doom? pff dont kill me pwease, sry for suggesting it - its not 'old doom' so yeah...my bad..dont ban me plz Neutral erm. strafe jumping? Wink weeeeee ok ban me Very Happy im a nob. noob*. im nob too Very Happy erm..hmmm....you can make shotgun have nospread, higher damage and longer relaod time? RAILGUN!! muahaha..change gfx.. Very Happy but naw it would never work Confused those INSTA morons would get their hands on it and half the servers for doom would be invaded by the mindless pamathon that is INSTA as happens in all the other games :/ NATIONAL INSTA TEAMS FFS!!! HA! :/ pfff one finger salute to UT and all the NOOB SPAMMY WEAPONS it provides :@ ut is destroying the respectablility of dm Sad with its redeemer Rolling Eyes , ion cannon Rolling Eyes , uber redeemer Evil or Very Mad , standing shock combo spam Evil or Very Mad Shocked Evil or Very Mad , spam/flak cannon Mad , tripple rockets Rolling Eyes etc...piece of advice - never play a pc game that is also on ps2 Confused Confused and WHYYYY do they include such OTT CHEESY dialogue in games..like elite force 2 (i played sp last night...shudder) even duke..which was SPOSED TO BE OTT CLICHED wasnt as cheesy as this :/ :\. and omg, i just realised how much tripe i leave on your loverly forum :S:S vewy sorry, i end this now and brainwash my password out of my head Very Happy or i could use shotgun for same effect Twisted Evil erm...muah i love you all, especially you old rich people. im your favourite, just in case your memory is failing you Very Happy BANG! HA! now i can build that 400 foot tall statue of me out in my back garden !!!!
deathz0r
Custom Title

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARAGRAPHS, EVER HEARD OF THEM?

They make your post readable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
da3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

oh..and no hexen support yet Crying or Very sad and does it support strife? wooooow now thers a game for coop if ever there was one Very Happy aint it a bitch when you played a game 5 years ago, then stopped short of finishing it, forever having that niggle of... Crying or Very sad *sigh* the game being too hard.. (I HAD NO MOUSE DAMMIT!! CANNONT PLAY FPS ON KEYBOARD!! JSUT CANT!!! Very Happy ) need..closure..please...help...Smile sry im just hyper-excited at the prospect of a new epoch in mp gaming for me..hoping to maybe get close to the stage of cpl worthyness (thats the plan anyway) on PK..thats worthy of at least a little over excitement right? plus there not much to do at this time of morning :@ hmm...which kitchen utensil would you use if you found yourself in that most uncompromising position of a DooM imp lurching through your window while you are on the loo, chased downstairs with your pants around your ankles only to make it to the kitcfhen with 3 seconds head start...what do you make a grab for?
da3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: noooo Reply with quote

Deathz0r!!! urg!!! terrible memories of a bot with your name raping me with BFG! urg..bfg whore!! arg!

Apologies about the paragraphs.. Smile last night was waaay too late, and this morning is waaaaaay too early...and in both im a forum noob Very HappyVery Happy !

Sincerest apologies,
da3
da3
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: :O Reply with quote

:O! i totally know what you mean now! i went back to read my old posts, but didnt get past the first few lines! :O! Ok ok...like i said, im a forum noob, so i didnt get the significance of goom layout. Or the significance of good grammar and spelling Very Happy! so um, if you have any other tips? Smile

Erm, on the other hand...this forum about Co-op on a gl client for a fps about daemons and blood and hell and damnation and shotguns..*breathe* isnt the place for tips on forum etiquette...sry Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: