ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dial up tournaments..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Tournament Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cSc
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: dial up tournaments.. Reply with quote

has there ever been one of these only for guys on dial up (To see whos the best in the west Razz)? *just curious*
Roscoe3000
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats an interesting idea. It makes me wonder just how many serious dial-up players there are...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cSc
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh, me, DD_133 (dunno if he's still 'welcome' here..), and a handful of otherse that play on dial up. I just think it would be interesting to see dial up vs dial up Smile
Roscoe3000
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, good luck to you guys, then. Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DEATHBR1NGER
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the best dial-up player back in the day. Would probably still be if it weren't for my upgrade to cable Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Czar
God like!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol best dialuper eh? ive heard of this guy who used to whoop ppl back in the day with 250 ping..forgot his name
revstar
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wondering...what would happen if people who ping the same could play in that tournament? does it make a difference?

sounds good though. hope it comes together. i know wavarian from aus would play but he'd get huge ping in america etc lol
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

revstar wrote:
just wondering...what would happen if people who ping the same could play in that tournament? does it make a difference?

Ping's ping. If we get euros or czechs who play in a USA dialup tournament more or less their pings will be the same.

This idea is interesting, but I don't think we actually have enough dialupers around to do a serious tournament.
Hersheys
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dd_133 wrote:
revstar wrote:

Ping's ping. If we get euros or czechs who play in a USA dialup tournament more or less their pings will be the same.

This idea is interesting, but I don't think we actually have enough dialupers around to do a serious tournament.

Well i guess if ppl r hardcore doomers, they will be willing to switch back to dial up just for the tourney and then switch back to dsl/cable
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hersheys wrote:
dd_133 wrote:
revstar wrote:

Well i guess if ppl r hardcore doomers, they will be willing to switch back to dial up just for the tourney and then switch back to dsl/cable

Umm... No.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Tournament Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: