ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Pro tourney?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isus_in_black.
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Euro Pro tourney? Reply with quote

Any ideas when a Map01 PRO tourney will be played? There hasn't been one in quite a while....Sad
Draza_Jr.
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Euro Pro tourney? Reply with quote

Isus_in_black. wrote:
Any ideas when a Map01 PRO tourney will be played? There hasn't been one in quite a while....Sad

Hm interesting..though I doubt that only PRO players will enter..there´re many skilled players, so we can expect some very skilled players to enter and ruin the tourney imo Confused
Isus_in_black.
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If enough players enter, there is no reason not to extend the entry list to 32, instead of the usual 16. I think that everyone should be allowed to enter if they consider themselves good enough. Besides isnt that the point, for very skilled players to enter and test their skills vs the best?
WeaponX
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of Map01, why not Dwango5 Map07 i know for a fact there are quite a few PRO players on that map..
Draza_Jr.
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually there already was a map01 tourney, so some players may not agree on this. The biggest problem is that we CAN´T just extend the capacity from 16 to 32, cause this can only be done by Raider and I guess you know that catching Raider is a very difficult task! I´ll consider this and speak to Rag and Bones..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: