ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Tournament December
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: USA Tournament December Reply with quote

USA Tourney December is now open for registration, Click here to register.

Rules

- Min Exp points needed to enter this Tourney - 1000

- You must reply to the verification E-Mail sent to you or your place will be re-opened for someone else. This is the first stage in making sure you turn up for your match.

- If you fail to turn up for your game you will be banned from the current Tourney and next months Tourney. Only sign up if you're sure you can play, we will not tolerate no-shows.

- You must contact your opponent A.s.a.p after you find out who they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your match and the other player turns up, the above rule applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also applies.

- Post your scores in the forum or E-Mail them to the Tournament moderator.

- Be sure to post in the forums at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then I have no record of what extent both of you tried to contact the other. The result will be a double DQ.

- It is highly recommended that you include a messenger service as well as email. They're free to get, and they will increase your chances of playing your matches greatly.

- You may only join either the Open, Int, or Novice Tourneys, this is to ensure players are competing within their skill level and to allow slots for skilled players in the Open. You can join the Open, Pro, New School and CTF/Team Tourneys running if any.

- Rematches are no longer allowed, if you have a problem during your match speak to your apponent to arrange another time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.

- Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed, failure to do so can result in DQ.

- Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one nickname and it is used on a regular basis that's ok, a new nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ.

Dates

Round 1: 12/6/06 - 12/11/06
Round 2: 12/12/06 - 12/17/06
Round 3: 12/18/06 - 12/23/06
Final: 12/24/06 - 12/30/06
Registration for January Tourneys: 12/25/06 - 12/31/06

*Extra days will be given if you are unable to complete the tournament due to holidays. Registration stays the same.

Level: zmas2k5_final.wad map02

Players: 16

Tournament Admin is HumanBones. Good luck all!

Last edited by HumanBones on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:12 am; edited 3 times in total
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wad can be found on GetWad, however if you want an alternative host, go here.
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

merry mother fucking christmas everyone!
Swag
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be playing this one just for the hell of it/fun, I highly doubt I will make it out of the first round...
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sombody get a damned UK tourney running Sad
Hellknight10471
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck every1, Very Happy
Goatface
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shit, its filled up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[CD]Mage and [BH]Arctic removed due to lack of exp. Two slots open!
dragon0038
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me in Very Happy
Versatile
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe this should be good
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Swag
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet I'll have to face someone really good in the 1st round like Boner or Rage or something...
Zoldennis5491
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man i wanted to enter Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Swag
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps some of the people in the D5M7 tourney should NOT be allowed to play in both tourneys....
Aerial[N]
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you can drop out and open a spot ^^
Swag
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerial[N] wrote:
maybe you can drop out and open a spot ^^

STFU Aerial how about you? Considering the fact I could probably get my players out of the D5M7 tournament, if you guys already in the D5M7 drop out of THIS tourney and give them a spot. I don't see the point of people playing in both December tourneys, when you guys are talking about booting out a few people out of the D5M7 tourney...
Shadow_Ghost
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not like that is the open tourney, and this is the intermediate. That is the christmas special tourney, which is not like normal ones, we are allowed to join an open tourney and a pro tourney at the same time, just not the Open Novice or Intermediate
Elius
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swag wrote:
STFU Aerial how about you? Considering the fact I could probably get my players out of the D5M7 tournament, if you guys already in the D5M7 drop out of THIS tourney and give them a spot. I don't see the point of people playing in both December tourneys, when you guys are talking about booting out a few people out of the D5M7 tourney...

Whoaaaa take a chillaxitive. If someone wants to compete in both they should be able to -- why not? BUT when people are signing up for every tournament, when theres other people who want to compete, then its just boring and its like the exact same tourney over and over again only on different maps Shocked
Zoldennis5491
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if anyone gets dq'ed, give me a spot Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Swag
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elius wrote:
Swag wrote:

Whoaaaa take a chillaxitive. If someone wants to compete in both they should be able to -- why not? BUT when people are signing up for every tournament, when theres other people who want to compete, then its just boring and its like the exact same tourney over and over again only on different maps Shocked

Elius you are missing the point, look at the other topic they want to kick out certain people in that tournament. I'm saying if they want them kicked out of the D5M7 tourney, they should leave this one.... Anyways I'm not the admin just saying what is perfectly fair if they got kicked from the tourney...
187tophatalpha
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya some ppl in the d5m7 tourney wants to kick out me gamma, and commander. Hatard was very upset about us joining.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: