ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open Tourney November (unofficial)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poignant
Still Spamming

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[dp] Elmort wrote:
point is that the tournaments section is already dying out because there are no mods to be found willing to organise new ones. Solution? appoint new moderators for the euro tournaments.

Thats not true there are mods willing to run them the fact is of late the players are not finishing them and the task of chasing players up is getting very tiresome so I was sticking to a rule of one will finish before I start the next. I'm not going to start an offical for it to fall half way in its just to much effort for nothing.
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[dp]WeaponX 40 - 21 teenagegranny

GG Well Played

\m/ [dp] \m/
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scylla wrote:
I don't f*cking cheat FFS !!! ,, i'm so SICK of this !! Just because i beat sedlo fair and square sedlo tells eveyrbody i cheat , because i beaten him 4 times in a row . What a faggot!! Its a freaking game man ! Just beat it , I'm the best in dwango 5 ,, ADMIT IT !! u can't hide it , in a manner of ways. And I'm not on the level of ocelot or andy in level map 01 , But Be f*cking HONEST ! I'm above the level of ocelot andy and sedlo ON MAP ( DWANGO 5) Just f*cking admit men :s and don't be so f*ckign childish !

I haven't even lost the last past 8 months on Dwango 5 to anybody ( when i played reasonable)

I have beaten you many times on D5M7 within the last 8 months Smile tough games nevertheless
[DMG]CryoSabre
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah gg dood Embarassed
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for playing, i'm glad some of you have some dedication. Smile
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WeaponX wrote:
scylla wrote:
I don't f*cking cheat FFS !!! ,, i'm so SICK of this !! Just because i beat sedlo fair and square sedlo tells eveyrbody i cheat , because i beaten him 4 times in a row . What a faggot!! Its a freaking game man ! Just beat it , I'm the best in dwango 5 ,, ADMIT IT !! u can't hide it , in a manner of ways. And I'm not on the level of ocelot or andy in level map 01 , But Be f*cking HONEST ! I'm above the level of ocelot andy and sedlo ON MAP ( DWANGO 5) Just f*cking admit men :s and don't be so f*ckign childish !

I haven't even lost the last past 8 months on Dwango 5 to anybody ( when i played reasonable)

I have beaten you many times on D5M7 within the last 8 months Smile tough games nevertheless

I am God in d5m7, hence my avatar. No, joking, but seriously, I like d5m7. Keep talking about it!
Ragnarok
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your avatar is TEH fail!

Eminem Mad

(I'm sure you're good at dw5m7 though Wink)
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SIN]Hatred wrote:
WeaponX wrote:
scylla wrote:

Can you please read the first post of this threrad, and notice it doesn't refer to scyllas cheating allegations.

I am God in d5m7, hence my avatar. No, joking, but seriously, I like d5m7. Keep talking about it!

Can you please read the first post of this threrad, and notice it doesn't refer to scyllas cheating allegations.

Last edited by lippy on Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets host a Euro and USA D5M7 tourny plz.

Seriously, i think it has a lot of potential, espeically in the American side of things, that map over there is much more popular than it is over in the Euro side.

There are only a handful of people in euro who can beat me on that map, such as Mephisto, BWolf, Sedlo, Scylla, Englander

but either way, in a tournament - there is so much more pressure and nerve to come out as a winner in those games.

Long live D5M7
Arch Enemy
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WeaponX wrote:
Lets host a Euro and USA D5M7 tourny plz.

There are only a handful of people in euro who can beat me on that map, such as Mephisto, BWolf, Sedlo, Scylla, Englander

When im on form, you are my bitch, and you know it mate Razz
Auurgh... i need internet fast... This not playing at all sucks donkey balls Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Arch Enemy
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By he way...since this tourney didnt intrest people and what i have read(what i have read on forums, i dont know how things are in game, because i cant play right now) It seems like people are losing intrest in general too... Anyway,lippy, why not host another tourney. Make tourney with four maps. Map01,d5m1,judas23 and d5m7.Player who wins most maps goes to the second round. If tied, fift game can be player, for example, in dweller2 map11. I think tourney like this would attract the better players, what would be a better place to own your bragging rights, than winning all in a multimap tourney Smile So...think about it Lippy... i dont know if this is,once again, one of my drunken ideas, but i think it sounds cool

ps: i really think that winners should win more games, not by counting frags together. In maps like map01 and judas23 you can dominate easily, even if your opponent is a good player. So it is better if the games count not he frags. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like a good idea, although i do not wish to put a hell of alot of work into it just so that it flops.
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archy ill never be your bitch, maybe your apprentice but never a bitch.

Id like to see you back on the ZDaemon scenes sort it out!!!! We need to get some games..

Also with the tournament suggested by Arch Enemy there will be a lot of interest however it would have to be setup by a European Tournament Admin (Poignant).

So Poignant sort it out! Stop being inactive and lets get these tournys going!!
Arch Enemy
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="WeaponX"]Archy ill never be your bitch, maybe your apprentice but never a bitch.

Id like to see you back on the ZDaemon scenes sort it out!!!! We need to get some games..

quote]

Hehe j/k, bitch Razz I know you are twice as good as i am these days... Meh... it would be cool to play you. Im hoping to get a connection soon.. Im planning shared connection with my roommate. But he hasnt moved in yet, i dont know when he does... It's pretty irrelevant though.. I wouldnt have time or much intrest anymore to zdaemon even if i had internet...
runkman
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehheeyy Arch Enemy! when do u get ur internet back so we could own again in brit wads? and take some duels Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: