ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clans Recruiting New Members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZYBORG BOOO
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<<<<[DeAd]>>>>><<<<<[cheetos]>>>>>

Last edited by ZYBORG BOOO on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[CH]hAwK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site is working 100%, We were doing some updating not long ago, and site was down. I assure you it is now up, still recruiting!

Regards,

The ROH team
MikeyMan2627
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: [DM] Reply with quote

Hi, i'm Mike from [DM]. We're always looking for new members,especially for Doom 1 so if you have any skill contact me at mike@darkphobos.com or michael_summers2627@hotmail.com. If you don't have hotmail, just hit me up in a server and i'll be glad to help you! We have a personal trainer so all n00bs are welcome! So join [DM] today!!! www.dm.darkphobos.com Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nitus
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clan POD is officially launched and actively recruiting.

Unlike most clans, we will not be conducting trials. Anyone can join, even the rankest newb, and be rated and ranked as an ongoing process, according to skill.

Check out our wiki at http://clanpod.wikispaces.com or join channel #POD on zdirc.
[DMG]Kilner
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DMG is back recruiting, we want members that will be faithful to the clan and not cause trouble, that is all. If you aren't brilliant that don't matter as we offer training if you want or need it. anyone wanting to join please contact me, [DMG]CryoSabre,[DMG]SolidSnake or Goforth[DMG].

http://www.freewebs.com/damagedlan/ <<<for more information on the clan!

http://damagedlan.lforum.net/ <<<The DMG Forum! Very Happy
Fred512
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gray Demons http://gd.excelex.net

Just find any of us and we'll go from there. Anyone is invited, unless you donno how to operate a computer.
Zordon
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr... Paceytron and lovell left LBH. So now I am co-leader and Cyber-Kay is leader. Were recruiting members. If anyone wants to join give me or Cyber-Kay a call on IRC. You don't have to be good. Thanks ppl. Smile

Here's the web. http://www.legendarybrothers.bravehost.com/
fatlaserbunnys
FartLaser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Sock'em Bock'em Reply with quote

I'm Recruiting people. Of course i only have 3 members but this clan is new. If you wish to join please contact me or E-Mail me at Softballheart2@hotmail.com or my website at www.freewebs.com/softballheart1/

Thank You!
[SB]Blue Razz
fatlaserbunnys
FartLaser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops im on my bros account sorry! That is supposed to be my account!
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[THE] The Red Devils are looking for some members. Contact me ([THE]Ronald) in ZDirc if you are interested.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
[RD]_Bimbo
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: RD needs members Reply with quote

Hi This clan is fairly new and is expanding. If you want to join please contact [RD]_Bimbo or [RD]_Lister on IRC. Or email [RD]_Bimbo at bimbostar@hotmail.co.uk for more information visit http://bimbostar.tripod.com/reddwarf.

We like to have friendly matches against other Clans regularly. We have only got 11 members so far. We like people to be commited and play zdaemon as much as possible.

Before you join you will be tested by an RD Member Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SKatox[pcg]
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PCG clan wants members too, but must speak spanish.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyber-Kay
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: Clans Recruiting New Members Reply with quote

LBH!!!

[LBH]Cyber-Kay
spacepirate
AssPants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK is recruiting. We lost some members and we need some good CTF skilled players. So if you think you are good enough in CTF and 1on1 too then leave a message in the guestbook on the NK clansite: http://tennie.nl/nk/ and we will discuss and play with you if you are good enough and if you are sportsmanlike and nice.

Happy fragging!
Zodiac
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clan NR is recruiting new members
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
[NCIS]Nwolfie5
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[NCIS] Needs some members. Contact me, [NCIS]Tannerman to join.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rebecca
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teenage is always recruting new members eventhough we suck (or atleast I do) :p
but, if for a strange reason anyone is ever interested...then pm me or go in #teenage. You'll have to 1on1 teenagenoob or teenagehellnite, unless you're someone we already know.

kthnx.
MetalBlack
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebecca wrote:
teenage is always recruting new members eventhough we suck (or atleast I do) :p
but, if for a strange reason anyone is ever interested...then pm me or go in #teenage. You'll have to 1on1 teenagenoob or teenagehellnite, unless you're someone we already know.

kthnx.

I WANNA JOIN TEENAGE!
bwidger
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gate Keepers [GK] are looking for moderate to expierenced CTF players who will battle wars and just have fun! As being in many clans myself, I understand the importance of what it takes to have a good clan. All I ask for when recruiting [GK] members is a good additude and a respect for it's members. This clan DOES NOT endorse bad behavior and WILL discriminate those who go by those rules. If you are a good person in general and keep a safe and friendly atmosphere about you, you are more than welcome to join! Aeonian is the clan leader. He understands the importance of a team effort and dosen't see any role wihtin the clan to be of higher staus than the other. So, if this sounds of interest to you, I welcome you to [GK]! Enjoy and have fun!

If you are interested contact Aeonian anytime or send your email requests at phazor101@yahoo.com and you will be contacted. Thankyou!

-The Gate Keepers
Czar
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epidemic Virus is on the look out for motivated Aussie and Kiwi doomers, who are willing to learn, and are fairly active. We need players for CTF, TDM, and 1v1's. You will need to face either me([eV]czar) or [ev]_rade in a 1v1 battle, which will determine your fate. We DO NOT want whiners, and people who are sore losers. Bad behaviour is not tolerated in our clan.

PS. Any Overseas Doomers, ie Americans, Canadians, and Europeans are welcome to try out. Mind you, you will lag in Aussie servers, thus we are only willing to accept the top Overseas players. Cheers

Join #ev channel if you want to get in contact.

[eV]Czar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: