ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Z Axis problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick_Taylor
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Z Axis problem Reply with quote

Hi. I'm making a DM map (my first DM map, indeed) with a bridge made of bridge things ("thing 9990"). I want to place a weapon on top of the bridge, and it works fine in ZDoom, but in ZDaemon the weapon apears on the floor below the bridge. I'm sure the Z height is correct, even I've tried to place the weapon a little higher, but it falls to the foor ignoring the bridge. Changed the bridge thing beahavior since the ZDoom version in wich ZDaemon is based or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks (and sorry for any bad english Smile ).
Shockwav3
The human germ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try the map in the most actual versio of zdoom and see if it works, if it does it's porbably because the bridge behavour changed during zdoom development.
Rick_Taylor
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the ZDoom version was the recent 2.0.60, so I guess it's some sort of change from 1.23. Thanks Smile .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: