ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clans Recruiting New Members
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Clans Recruiting New Members Reply with quote

Which clans are recruiting new members is a pretty common question in zdirc and also in game. I tend to send people here to look, so I figured we may as well have one central thread we can easily link to.

If you have a clan that is actively looking for new members please post the details here; name of the clan, a bit about yourselves, what type of people you are looking for and requirements needed for getting in. Include a link to your clan site and contact information. The more information you can give people the better they will be able to decide if your clan is what they are looking for. So mention game types you play, and what is expected of your members, ie regular participation in clan events etc.

When you are no longer recruiting, send me a pm and i'll take your post off the thread, that way we can keep it all up to date and informative.

Please don't post here unless you are a clan recruiting. Thanks Smile
kandy_kid
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RFA we are always looking for ctf palyers and just hit us up whenever you see us in a server.
Dan
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=- Clan [BR] BlackRose -=-

Clan Leaders: [BR]Cloud, [BR]Aerith
Clan Co-Leaders: [BR]Dan, [BR]Godlike

Clan Requirements: To join, please ask the clan leaders... (Recuritment 1on1 Fight Required)

Contact: (Cloud) Cloud@clanbr.ath.cx || (Aerith) Aerith@clanbr.ath.cx || (Dan) Dan@clanbr.ath.cx or admin@clanbr.ath.cx ||

Channel: #BlackRose (Type /join #BlackRose in the zdirc chat)

(Last Updated: August, 22, 2006 - 9:00PM )

Last edited by Dan on Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Swag
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*deletes my post*

Last edited by Swag on Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShizzMasteR
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clan [FLCL] is looking for new members all the time. We don't care about skill level. Ask Tryzku in #FLCL for a 1 on 1 fight.
Alfred
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Speaking for Clan xS Reply with quote

This is current "Rebirth" leader of xS-xiled Sons. It, surprisingly, gets boring being small and efficent, so we are opening our doors to some new members. You must be over 15 have been playing for more than 4 months and live near the Pacific ocean in the United States if you so wish to join the exiled...

Sincerly,
Alfred/BlindRage
Tiki
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously though RFA is looking for more good ctf players. Hit me up if your'e interested, word will get around. Being willing to get on your knees is reccomended, but not required.
Slayer420
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Clan Chronic! Reply with quote

Name: Chronic!
Leader: Ganja-c!
Recruitment: Open
IRC Channel: #c!

If your a real toker and you want to play with like-minded people then talk to us in the IRC channel or register on our forums. You will be tried out by myself, Jasstex, or Ganja. We are more looking for skilled CTF players so even if your not the greatest DM player please tell us you play CTF.

P.S. Thanks for organizing the thread sam Smile

Last edited by Slayer420 on Sun May 07, 2006 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goatface
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clan DFS (Doom Flagger Society)

CTF clan, contact us on IRC in PM or #dfs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
[INF]Obaya
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clan [INF](Inferno)
Leader: me ([INF]Obaya)
Requirement: Well to join ask me or [INF]Snake since he takes care of the recruiting 1on1 match required although we like to look at our clan as a CTF clan.
IRC:#inf
contacting:my AIM user name is umidk42577,email is jeffobaya@hotmail.com, you can also contact me if im playing a CTF game which I am usually doing.

Keep in mind our clan usually plays CTF games and 1on1 games, if you want to play coop this is not a clan for you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Liquidsnake
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit - #INF

Last edited by Liquidsnake on Sun May 28, 2006 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Strider
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Brotherhood has decided to open its arms toward new guys.

We're lookin for some veterans to help train our clan mates into something more manageable, though we'll take some rookies on aboard as well. We have teams in both the America's and the EU.

IRC channel @ zdirc.ath.cx: #bro
Talk to one of the OP's about membership.

The OP Council: Strider, Rexnor, Nazz, Dannyboy, Carnage, and Finney (EU leader)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thadeuss
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: DMG clan Reply with quote

Hi everyone, DMG are always on the look out for recruits. We have been around for about a year and a half and have continued growing throughout that time. We believe in sportsmanship and treating all clans, and players with respect. Although we have many players who have been on Zdaemon for a long time, we accept players of all ages and skill levels. This is based on the concept that new committed players soon become loyal seasoned ones. We are very much a social clan and look upon ourselves more as a family (Although how much you get to know clan members is entirely up to you). We play all game types especially CTF. If you would like to try out please feel free to contact me by IRC, if i am not on drop by #dmgclan irc and get to know the rest of the guys. If you are unsure about us checkout our site

www.freewebs.com/damagedlan

Or our forums

http://damagedlan.lforum.net/ (There is a new recruits section with info on the clan)

To join requires a try out against myself or another DMG member. This is quite different from most clans as it is used to assess what rank you will be given and to see what you are like in-game as a person,(Whether you are respectfuly to other players) so don't worry about it.

If you are not sure, please feel free to come to our IRC channel and just chill, as everyone is welcome as are they to join the forums. And remember, never feel like you may not be skilled enough to join, like i say, new comitted players soon become loyal seasoned ones, see you out there.

[DMG]Thadeuss
DooMer87
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clan [DCC]. This clan has gone through many name changes. We only have a few members, but I believe we are the right choice for a clan. The reason is that we accept any requests to join, as long as you do not join and then never come back to zdaemon. We want players that are committed. We are also a clan that has no preference in gameplay. We do not criticize newbies. I am DooMer87, co-founder of [DCC] which stands for Doomer and Ceder's clan. Recently, ceder told me that he was on leave for a "long time". I don't know, but if the clan grows, I may have to have someone fill in his spot temporarily, which is the A ranking, which ceder holds along with me. Right now, i am seeking any committed Zdaemon member with good credentials. They would temporarily fill ceder's spot until he comes back.

I am also looking for members. Anyone who would want to be an elite (B) or soldier (C) should contact me via #zdplayers, and say !tell [DCC]DooMer87-A (insert text here). It is important that we create a good atmosphere for everyone to enjoy in zdaemon, and I have created a clan that is fun, smart, enjoyable, and fair. So, if you want more info, just drop me a line at #zdplayers. So, if you want a fair clan that can one day be the best clan, JOIN!

New website: www.freewebs.com/dccdoom

Please join this opportunity-filled clan!

Last edited by DooMer87 on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
tetsago
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Clan FLCL Reply with quote

Clan FLCL is a clan dedicated to getting better with time. You have to be fairly good to join (we don't let noobs in out of sympathy). You also have to play on a semi-regular basis and continue to get better over time. From time to time we will have a clan tournament to determine rank, you will be required to participate. If you are interested in joining look up one of the leaders [FLCL]tetsago or [FLCL]Tryzaku. Check out the clan page at http://jcdizon.tripod.com/
fatlaserbunnys
FartLaser

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BH or Blood Hunters is now recruiting. Ask me, [BH]Donut, [BH]Grif, or [BH]Caboose to tryout. You must get at least 40 kills on either of us.
[LBH]Paceytron
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Legendary Brothers of Hell are currently recruiting any members. If you have any interest in joining contact either me or [LBH]lovell Cool
killingblair
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clan[/Team] Extreme could use some members, just PM me ([X]Killingblair) in ZDIRC for a tryout. We're mainly CTF oriented.
Zodiac
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Clan NR Reply with quote

Clan No Remorse Is Now Recruiting
Ask Me [NR]Zodiac to Join OR Leave a Log In The Guest Book And Ill Try you out!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
[CH]hAwK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: ROH Clan Recruiting Reply with quote

The Raiders of Hell are always happy to recruit new members.

If you want to join us, visit here:

http://www.consolehack.net/zclanindex.htm

Thanks Guys.

Last edited by [CH]hAwK on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: