ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Admin?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: New Admin? Reply with quote

Now that deathz0r is gone there is a very good question about who is going to be the next admin?.

Deathz0r was a great admin and I dont really see a good replacement for him in the australian zone apart from Jstb4udie and Morgz.

Jay
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was going to announce this when I started next months tournament off but Im the new admin. HumanBones asked me to replace Deathz0r seeing as I filled in for him in October last year...
So there we are Smile
Hel_master
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Jst.

For what it's worth I reckon you're a good choice. Morgzy wouldn't be too bad but with him not having a comp and all that makes it kinda difficult.

Oh...and now I have acess to a comp that is 'doom enabled' Wink I might just enter the tourney...depends on how crap the map is Very Happy
jay
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah cool,

What do you think morgzy really sold his comp for lol
Yeah I will proberly start entering a few tourneys again, now that my skills arnt so rusted up.

JAY
Hel_master
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude this is morgzy we're talking about...we all know he sold it for some of the good stuff Wink
MFDOOM
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can work from home on any day as I can take time off work, I just dont gets paids thats all, but with the ammount of air time I get and sercurity bonds I have IM sure I'll be able to swing some time in on tuesday, friday and sunday. Please dont think Im capable of the job, its just I have the time and also have the dedication, but not the urge to play anymore, The first thing I would do Is make the winner of last months tournement count as the score keeper of the next tournement, keeping dedication to the game OK by you guys? Plz understand all I ask from you guys is a email address to work under. btw I love you all
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFDOOM wrote:
I can work from home on any day as I can take time off work, I just dont gets paids thats all, but with the ammount of air time I get and sercurity bonds I have IM sure I'll be able to swing some time in on tuesday, friday and sunday. Please dont think Im capable of the job, its just I have the time and also have the dedication, but not the urge to play anymore, The first thing I would do Is make the winner of last months tournement count as the score keeper of the next tournement, keeping dedication to the game OK by you guys? Plz understand all I ask from you guys is a email address to work under. btw I love you all

Heh not too sure what you are on about MF but Ive taken over from deathz0r a couple months ago....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: