ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Australian February Tourney
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Australian February Tourney Reply with quote

Australian February Tourney is now open for registration
Click here to register

Rules

- You must reply to the verification E-Mail sent to you or your place will be re-opened for someone else. This is the first stage in making sure you turn up for your match.

- If you fail to turn up for your game you will be banned from the current Tourney and next months Tourney. Only sign up if you're sure you can play, we will not tolerate no-shows.

- You must contact your opponent A.s.a.p after you find out who they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your match and the other player turns up, the above rule applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also applies.

- Post your scores in the forum or E-Mail them to the Tournament moderator.

- Be sure to post in the forums at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then I have no record of what extent both of you tried to contact the other. The result will be a double DQ.

- It is highly recommended that you include a messenger service as well as email. They're free to get, and they will increase your chances of playing your matches greatly.

- Rematches are no longer allowed, if you have a problem during your match speak to your apponent to arrange another time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.

- Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed, failure to do so can result in DQ.

- Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one nickname and it is used on a regular basis that's ok, a new nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ.

Dates

Round 1: 1/2/06 - 7/2/06
Round 2: 8/2/06 - 14/2/06
Round 3: 15/2/06 - 21/2/06
Final: 22/2/06 - 28/2/06
Registration for March Tourneys: 25/2/05 - 28/2/06

Level: pazuzudm.wad Map01

Players: 16

Tournament Admin is Jstb4udie. Good luck to all!
Hel_master
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of getting a practise server set up?
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can setup a temporary one on my PC, its normally on all day anyway. Trying to organise to setup a permenant server to host a couple of different wads including a tournament server, but Im having a few complications that includes a melted motherboard Very Happy
Dont make fans like they used to ay

ADDED:
Wow registrations are closed! I didnt expect a full board of players this month but Im very surprised, and glad seeing its my first month as admin.
Although, there doesnt seem to be such a player as pharaon registered on Zdaemon, so I may consider freeing his spot up for any other interested Aussie....
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pharaon's ip matches another name of yamilic008 which there is an account for, however it's a new player so you have a 98% chance he'll be a no show. I personally would free the slot for someone you know will take part, it's your call though. We introduced minimum exp required in the Euro and US tourneys and reduced no shows by a huge amount. I would reccomend if you do decide to give him a chance and he hasn't been in touch with his opponant or you by the end date of the first round, DQ him so it doesn't hold the tourney up.

Good luck btw, i'm sure you'll do a great job on the Aussie tourneys Smile

Ps if any Aussie teams want to take part in the ZDolympics you're welcome. With some of the events being timed you don't actually need an opponant in there at the same time, just one of the tourney admins to spectate Smile
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the vote of confidence Sam Smile

Yer I wasnt sure whether or not to implement the min exp rule for our tourneys as some months we struggled to get the 16 players. I guess this month seeing as we do have a full list I could take it into consideration, I think I know a couple Aussies who might want to play

Ill see what I can do about some Aussie teams for the ZDOlympics too...
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok the draw has been done, lets get these matches started!! Smile

Ive decided to implement the min exp rule so I have removed 3 of the non Aussie entrants to make way for [NBK]Pengo and [NBK]indymatty.
Theres still one more spot if anyone would like to fill it before the end of round 1... post here, email me or see me in game to register
Scave
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah ok I'm in if there's still room. I can only guarantee I'll be available on w/ends though.

And please, someone knock hel_master out before I have to face her. Wink
Hel_master
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And somebody knock Scave out for me just so I can rub it in. Cheat if you have to :p
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Scavey you get the final spot, umm heh ur playing myself first rnd Smile
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkins said he didnt sign up for this and he doesnt want to play, and he asked to be removed. Thanks
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HumanBones wrote:
Hawkins said he didnt sign up for this and he doesnt want to play, and he asked to be removed. Thanks

Err ok no problems... guess that means another spot is available if anyone wants to claim it before next Tuesday
br00kesy
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey nice to see you all.. uhh i had my match with lukas today i beat him 50 - 34.. good game buddy thought u had me at the start.. look foward to pwning krayzi soon. kthxby
br00kesy
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krayzi beat me 50-40.. good game.. very close|| might not be so lucky next time TIMOTHY.. good game kthxby
Krayzi
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so stoked finally got my forum account back after it being inactively banned for like 5 months or sum shit:D anyways im as happy as a pig in shit.......... what did i hav to write again....... oh yer, Br00ksey, GG, but id like to wish u GL, aswell, in beating me in a doom game in ur whole life:p (if that makes sense:s) but i must admit 10 frags behind at the end, ur gettin there, deffinatley improving outa site:) WD
Hel_master
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, it's the first time I've been knocked out in the first round! I'm blaming the weather it's too hot and sticky here Wink Anyway Dylza beat me 50-40 wd mate
Scave
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hel_master wrote:
Damn, it's the first time I've been knocked out in the first round! I'm blaming the weather it's too hot and sticky here Wink Anyway Dylza beat me 50-40 wd mate

Bahahahah Razz

Ok pengo, I'll be available tomorrow for a game. Bit too drunk right now.
Scave
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG Pengo. 50-15 was the result.
stewboy
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I haven't been online recently, but today it happens that I forgot all about it until now, and I have to get off the computer very soon.
I've been busy, that's all. 'Lame excuse!' I hear people cry? You know, I'm still at school, and tonight and tomorrow night I am out. So I'll be online to play my match for like 1 hour after 5pm tomorrow (if I can).
Scave
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm ready to play someone today. Who's it going to be?
Krayzi
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ready when u are:p
nar......... wheres this dylza kunt? aint seen him on in ages.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: