ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deathmatch WAD in the making...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wasted Youth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get caught??? If so what happened...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Twiztid
Who wants a body massage?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope didnt get caught. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wasted Youth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy YEA Very Happy

I have updated Wasted.wad on my site...

Twiztid, did you Email me? There is an Email from you but there is nothing in the Email... No words or Attatchmenst... Nothing.... Confused

Also, What is wrong with the L@P-Files site??? Did The Godfather forget to pay??? it says:
L@P-Files.net.tc wrote:
The page you are looking for has expended its monthly bandwidth allowance and will be frozen until more is purchased or its bandwidth is reset.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Twiztid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasted Youth wrote:
Twiztid, did you Email me? There is an Email from you but there is nothing in the Email... No words or Attatchmenst... Nothing.... Confused

Thats odd. I sent the pics of the title, intermission, and credits to see if you liked them. Neutral
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twiztid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dA g0dFad3R wrote:
As some of you may have noticed, the [L@P]-Files page was down due to bandwidth limit (dunno how that could happen... the limit is 500 megs and there are not that many new files up). However, some large files (up to 4.1MB) are stored on the site, so there are almost none free webspace providers which allow files that large. So the backup site is again on Freewebs, it's the old [L@P] clan site, which was abandoned about a year ago. The subdomain link has also changed... you know Murphy's law, eh? Rolling Eyes Just on the day I've set up the backup-site, the server of smartdots.com (the net.tc provider) was down and I couldn't change the settings to the new [L@P]-Files address. So a new subdomain was created at dot.tk:

http://www.LaP-Files.tk/

Hope this works for while....

Well the L@P site is back up. Cool
ATG_Death
and this one time, at band camp...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because lap-files resides on other account on Freewebs.com, in order for GetWad to automatically download files from L@P, additional search page must be set in Zlauncher: "http://www.freewebs.com/lap-clan/"
Wasted Youth
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention

Wasted.wad has been updated...

No New Level Updates yet but new music has been added. There is Music on the Title Screen, Intermission Screen, and Map01-Map22...

Also, the MIDI for each song is avalible too...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: